Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Microsoft Interns4afrika IT Technical Support Internship And Dynamics 365 Sales - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Microsoft Interns4afrika IT Technical Support Internship And Dynamics 365 Sales (747 Views)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Internship And Graduate Job Recruitment / Microsoft Interns4afrika Monthly Salary Range / Microsoft Interns4afrika Program 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Interns4afrika IT Technical Support Internship And Dynamics 365 Sales by Mrquote: 3:32am On Apr 10, 2020
if you are shortlisted for Microsoft Interns4Afrika come let's share an idea on how to succeed for the different company interviews.
you can share the name of the company and find if anybody is posted to the same company as you. let's help each other on the follow-up and know when the company starts to contact people. if you want to apply you can try the link https://www.fuzu.com/invited_by/ARINZE95

1 Share

Re: Microsoft Interns4afrika IT Technical Support Internship And Dynamics 365 Sales by rhodman: 6:32pm On May 26, 2020
Mrquote:
if you are shortlisted for Microsoft Interns4Afrika come let's share an idea on how to succeed for the different company interviews.
you can share the name of the company and find if anybody is posted to the same company as you. let's help each other on the follow-up and know when the company starts to contact people. if you want to apply you can try the link https://www.fuzu.com/invited_by/ARINZE95

Hi, when were you shortlisted for the interview?

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Interns4afrika IT Technical Support Internship And Dynamics 365 Sales by Mrquote: 7:14pm On May 26, 2020
rhodman:

Hi, when were you shortlisted for the interview?

The interview was suppose to hold this month, but because of the pandemic I dont think it will still be possible
Re: Microsoft Interns4afrika IT Technical Support Internship And Dynamics 365 Sales by rhodman: 8:25pm On May 26, 2020
Mrquote:

The interview was suppose to hold this month, but because of the pandemic I dont think it will still be possible

Is it not supposed to be virtual interview?

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Interns4afrika IT Technical Support Internship And Dynamics 365 Sales by Mrquote: 10:38pm On May 26, 2020
rhodman:

Is it not supposed to be virtual interview?
I dont think you understand how this work, you will register with MS for the intern then they will call you to inform you if you pass orr not, you will now be paired with a company is now the company that will desiced if you will work with them or not, if you pass the company interview which is suppose to physical interview then you can now work with the companie during your intern and I think is the company that will pay you
Re: Microsoft Interns4afrika IT Technical Support Internship And Dynamics 365 Sales by rhodman: 9:18am On May 27, 2020
Mrquote:

I dont think you understand how this work, you will register with MS for the intern then they will call you to inform you if you pass orr not, you will now be paired with a company is now the company that will desiced if you will work with them or not, if you pass the company interview which is suppose to physical interview then you can now work with the companie during your intern and I think is the company that will pay you

I get.

But they sent me a mail to accept a virtual interview, that's why I asked.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Interns4afrika IT Technical Support Internship And Dynamics 365 Sales by Mrquote: 9:22am On May 27, 2020
rhodman:

I get.

But they sent me a mail to accept a virtual interview, that's why I asked.
Then I believe you should
Re: Microsoft Interns4afrika IT Technical Support Internship And Dynamics 365 Sales by rhodman: 10:54pm On May 28, 2020
Mrquote:

Then I believe you should

I've done the interview, but completion of NYSC is required which I don't have. sad

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Interns4afrika IT Technical Support Internship And Dynamics 365 Sales by Mrquote: 1:19am On May 29, 2020
rhodman:

I've done the interview, but completion of NYSC is required which I don't have. sad
You should informed them when you will be get your cert now
Re: Microsoft Interns4afrika IT Technical Support Internship And Dynamics 365 Sales by Shoxzy4real: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pls can you tell me how the interview was
Re: Microsoft Interns4afrika IT Technical Support Internship And Dynamics 365 Sales by kandydude1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shoxzy4real:
Pls can you tell me how the interview was
were u invited for any interview?

(1) (Reply)

Make Money - No Referers, No Registration Fee. Just Your Intellect / Job Vacancy / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.