Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Good News To All Nigerians, President Buhari Has Finally Made Us All Happy. Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good News To All Nigerians, President Buhari Has Finally Made Us All Happy. Here (1008 Views)

These Are The People That Will Eventually Kill All Nigerians / The First Person To Receive Coronavirus Trial Vaccine Has Finally Spoken / I May Be Hiv Positive, How Do I Break This News To My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To All Nigerians, President Buhari Has Finally Made Us All Happy. Here by adeleyeadeoluwa(m): 6:58am On Apr 10, 2020
Good news to all Nigerians, President Buhari has finally made us all happy. This is something worth celebrating.

According to the Association of Nigerian Electricity Distributors (ANED), Nigerians will not pay for electricity supply bills for two months. They said that it is not entirely free as the Federal Government led by President Buhari will pay for the electricity bills for the two months.

The Association of Nigerian Electricity Distributors (ANED), which is the major body of all the electricity distribution companies noted that it recognized the challenging effects of the coronavirus on the economic and daily life of Nigerians.

The Federal government led by President Buhari will align with The Association of Nigerian Electricity Distributors and the National Assembly to make sure Nigerians there is free electricity supply to all citizens in the country. So no electricity bill for past march and aprill as the Buhari led Government has taken care of it.

ANED Executive Director, Research and Advocacy, and spokesman for all the electricity distribution companies , Barr Sunday Oduntan, told a popular news outlet, The Nation that the company supports whatever the Federal Government do that will reduce the suffering of Nigerians during this period of need as a result of the Coronavirus.

He sad: " The energy to be supplied for the two months is not free, but is being paid by the Federal Government in partnership with the National Assembly. The ability for the Disco to go forward is subject to the stimulus package being pass in the National Assembly and signed into law by Mr President; and while this palliative seeks to be subjected to during this Covid-19 palliative for customers.

I commend Mr President for the good work and i wish he could do more for the citizens of the country.

Re: Good News To All Nigerians, President Buhari Has Finally Made Us All Happy. Here by chatinent: 7:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Total blackout in my community here.

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Nigerians, President Buhari Has Finally Made Us All Happy. Here by todugo(m): 7:10am On Apr 10, 2020
grin grin grin This Means we all should expect NO POWER SUPPLY FOR TWO MONTHS.Lets all quarantine in darkness...
Re: Good News To All Nigerians, President Buhari Has Finally Made Us All Happy. Here by holsconcept(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2020
Fake news
Re: Good News To All Nigerians, President Buhari Has Finally Made Us All Happy. Here by ritzypaparazy(m): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2020
just expect inflated bills then they will tell that federal government didnt comply to what they both agreed on...

naija , our country .
Re: Good News To All Nigerians, President Buhari Has Finally Made Us All Happy. Here by FECOSON: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2020
ok
Re: Good News To All Nigerians, President Buhari Has Finally Made Us All Happy. Here by PHAYOL81: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2020
can we rely on this when some homes had gotten the bill for the month already. Trust FG and Discos on this at your own disappointment. I REST MY CASE.
Re: Good News To All Nigerians, President Buhari Has Finally Made Us All Happy. Here by PHAYOL81: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2020
can we rely on this when some homes had gotten the bill for the month already? Trust FG and Discos on this at your own disappointment. i rest my case.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This Covid19 Aid?? / . / Herbal Cure For Fibroids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.