Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Dads, What's The Thing(s) You Dislike Most To Do For Your Kids/spouse At Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dads, What's The Thing(s) You Dislike Most To Do For Your Kids/spouse At Home? (666 Views)

Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dads, What's The Thing(s) You Dislike Most To Do For Your Kids/spouse At Home? by Anwons(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2020
It is no news again on how many couples and families who don't always stay together due to work or other engagements have now become best associates at home as a result of the lockdown which of course, in some ways, a lot of strengths and weaknesses have been discovered from either. That though, it's not for this post.

Here is the question, especially to fathers, what is that particular thing you don't like to do? Maybe, you have been avoiding it before but you can't avoid it again because nature has decided to make you learn it, do it or possibly, expose it?

Mothers too, you may contribute by stating your perspective or observations on what you have noticed that your hubby is doing now that makes you happy.

For me, it's to wear the kids clothes. I don't why, I dislike it with passion.
Re: Dads, What's The Thing(s) You Dislike Most To Do For Your Kids/spouse At Home? by DaniDani(m): 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Anything poo, I don japa.
Re: Dads, What's The Thing(s) You Dislike Most To Do For Your Kids/spouse At Home? by chii8(f): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
My husband hates doing laundry with passion....
Re: Dads, What's The Thing(s) You Dislike Most To Do For Your Kids/spouse At Home? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
- some homework that even me myself find too difficult to understand....
- dislike trying to make sense to a child that is going through puberty...
- dislike when kids pulling tricks believing they are smarter than me...
- dislike when kids say:"but so and so said that bla bla bla" (which is the complete opposite of what you are teaching your kids).

2 Likes

Re: Dads, What's The Thing(s) You Dislike Most To Do For Your Kids/spouse At Home? by Anwons(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
- some homework that even me myself find too difficult to understand....
- dislike trying to make sense to a child that is going through puberty...
- dislike when kids pulling tricks believing they are smarter than me...
- dislike when kids say:"but so and so said that bla bla bla" (which is the complete opposite of what you are teaching your kids).

Lol, they claim to be in computer age thereby trying to outsmart their parents.
Re: Dads, What's The Thing(s) You Dislike Most To Do For Your Kids/spouse At Home? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Anwons:
Lol, they claim to be in computer age thereby trying to outsmart their parents.

as if we werent expert in this nonsense way before them...
Re: Dads, What's The Thing(s) You Dislike Most To Do For Your Kids/spouse At Home? by Anwons(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

as if we werent expert in this nonsense way before them...

Na so
Re: Dads, What's The Thing(s) You Dislike Most To Do For Your Kids/spouse At Home? by Mariangeles(f): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1 and Anwons, are you both ganging up on your kids behind them? cheesy
Re: Dads, What's The Thing(s) You Dislike Most To Do For Your Kids/spouse At Home? by Anwons(m): 12:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Mariangeles:
MrBrownJay1 and Anwons, are you both ganging up on your kids behind them? cheesy

Not at all! But you should know what we are talking about. Take nothing away from our kids, very smart they are, but smarter than their parents in most instances.

(1) (Reply)

What Should Gbenga Do In This Situation? / Clearance Sale –toyota Highlander 2008 / Can Anyone Learn Tech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.