Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Help A Guy In Need - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Guy In Need (129 Views)

‘how Do I Stop’: Lady Laments Sleeping With Every Guy In Her Street / Japa Guy In Canada Arrival Celebration Buga Video Deported Back To Nigeria. / What Do SARS Check On The Phone To See If A Guy Is Into Yahoo Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Guy In Need by Samuelxxx(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2020
I'm Samuel and I am the lonely and keep to myself type of guy I'm living far from family ...I've always been hardworking after the lockdown I was forced to stop working and I've spent my resources...pls help me in whatever way you can ...and please no insults cos I'm really affected by words .......pls just try to understand me .....I'm really down and sick of this ......pls my acct no is 2127594412-firstbank -taiwo abiodun....thanks ...

(1) (Reply)

“7 Facts About The Right Environment And People” / Merrybet Sport / Free Online Counselling For Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.