Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) (1641 Views)

Penguins On The Loose In Cape Town's Empty Streets (PHOTOS) / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Catch Me If You Can : Follow-me Car Chases Emirates Superjumbo During Takeoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kenyans has shown their concerns about their citizens staying in China as they are thrown out of the hotels they lodged in there to stay on the street.

This created a trend on the social media platforms where Kenyans and Nigerians wants Chinese people deported from their countries.

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/chinese-hotels-chases-kenyans-out.html

Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by sweettease(f): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Life is unfair but especially so to Africans

1 Like

Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by helinues: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
I am still yet to understand the news coming from China

Are they chasing them out from the hotel for not paying, or what?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by afroniger: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Just imagine the level of hatred towards blacks. These Chinese are something else. I can't imagine being stuck in that shythole of a country at a time like this, with its COVID-19 contaminated air. Chinese are just too racist. Tufiakwa.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Let them continue. I want Africans in particular to know how these Chinese are. We believe that they are our saviour when they are in fact; the worst of the worst. These are the people that our leaders are selling us out to for a mess of pottage. Our ancestors who sold each other to the whites will look like angels compared to what our leaders are doing by selling us to the Chinese today.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by dustmalik: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

I think what is happening is that, after the 14 days mandatory isolation period, if you can't pay for room fees yourself, you would be thrown out.
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by EcoBrick: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
The news is true. They are even blaming Africans for being responsible for the new spread of the disease in China. Just imagine? After creating and spreading the disease to the rest of the world, they are now trying to blame Africans in China for bringing it back to the same China it originated from.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by helinues: 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
dustmalik:

I think what is happening is that, after the 14 days mandatory isolation period, if you can't pay for room fees yourself, you would be thrown out.

So are we supposed to blame Chinese Govt for this?

Those who can afford to pay for the room fee are not chased out now??
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by helinues: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
EcoBrick:
The news is true. They are even blaming Africans for being responsible for the new spread of the disease in China. Just imagine? After creating and spreading the disease to the rest of the world, they are now trying to blame Africans in China for bringing it back to the same China it originated from.

Ejecting them from their house for not paying rents or committing which offense?
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by igbesachick: 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
nigerian man beat chinese nurse and hurt her face when she asked him to have a test in the hospital . this was the first beginning . and 2 nigerian men were discovered possessing corona by the chinese immigration . so, all nigerian are deported or maybe they are hiding away in china.

Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by Superwave: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Judging from how fake news circulate on NL, I will patiently wait till I have more details before making a conclusion.
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by danvon(m): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
When Kenya don't want to accept 5g nko
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by helinues: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
igbesachick:
nigerian man beat chinese nurse and hurt her face when she asked him to have a test in the hospital . this was the first beginning . and 2 nigerian men were discovered possessing corona by the chinese immigration . so, all nigerian are deported or maybe they are hiding away in china.

@ bolded, not clear enough..
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by Origin(f): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Do we not have ambassadors to China. Or any one of our legislators or executives who can look into this and respond to the nation?

Even if you cannot bring them back. Can't you find solution to this situation?? Or even provide the truth about the situation.
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Vanity upon Vanity.... all is Vanity
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by Bilabong(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chosen1984:
Vanity upon Vanity.... all is Vanity

Oga how market?
Are u following the topic?
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by Farmdog: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

WHO had suggested that countries evacuate thier people working or studying (whatever the case) in foreign countries until this pandemic settles but most African countries chose to ignore the order.

If I am correct, it's only South Africa and Bostwana that sent people home and brought theirs back. Mind you, to be able to be sent home, one has to inform the authorities so they make arrangements to locate and evacuate you.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by manuelreports: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

Are you a professional beggar?
Don't mind the Idiot, begging have now turned to a career for him. More reasons why genuine stranded people can't get help.
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bilabong:

Oga how market?
Are u following the topic?
If u don't understan, Just Ask !
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by helinues: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Farmdog:
WHO had suggested that countries evacuate thier people working or studying (whatever the case) in foreign countries until this pandemic settles but most African countries chose to ignore the order.

If I am correct, it's only South Africa and Bostwana that sent people home and brought theirs back. Mind you, to be able to be sent home, one has to inform the authorities so they make arrangements to locate and evacuate you.

And Africa are making the headlines as if China are treating blacks badly..

We should stop all this sense of entitlement jor...
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by Farmdog: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

And Africa are making the headlines as if China are treating blacks badly..

We should stop all this sense of entitlement jor...
Exactly. It only takes a responsive government and willingness from the people then you are home safe. Arrangements to return will be made.
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by 2cul2care: 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
If only Africa will look inward and develop itself, we wouldn't suffer all this humiliation from the hands of these white men

we have the potential to be the greatest continent in the world, but looting, bad leadership and disunity has killed us.

Disunity especially we even discriminate amongst our own country men, even though we are all blacks.

Funny enough d rest of the world sees us as blacks and they don't deffrentiate.

Hopefully we'll get it right someday.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by Bilabong(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Chosen1984:

If u don't understan, Just Ask !

Ok I don't understand
What is the vanity?
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by foolbuster: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
leaculpa:
This is a mishmash of videos.

In the first video, there are no shops open on that street. Were they trying to open their shop during a lockdown?

In the 2nd video, the guy mentions that they have been in isolation for 15days since they entered the country. China has a policy where every foreigner entering the country will be tested and isolated for 14days in a designated hotel. The board and feeding bill is on the foreigner. Why complain about that when it's a policy that applies to everyone, Europeans, Africans, Americans inclusive?

The 3rd video the guy is recording & goading the police officer, making threats of 'we will kill the chinese'. What exactly happened to warrant that? They might have broken a law & were being reprimanded by the police. I understand that the Chinese are clamping down on a lot of activities to curb the spread of the virus. It seemed like they desperately wanted the police to misbehave on camera in order to paint a narrative.

In all of these videos none of the nigerians are practising any social distancing & some are not wearing facemasks, even though it's law. When in Rome act like Romans and adhere to their laws. Making a collection of videos for sympathy just because things are not business as usual is looking like blackmail. I'm sure a lot of Chinese people & their businesses are also affected by the new laws.
If things are hard, u can always come back to your country.

Oya come and analyse this one. Hateful tribalist angry
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by Mekenz(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
I have worked with a Chinese firm and Lebanese,I can categorically tell you, that those two group of people are very wicked and barbaric to work with, they hate blacks so much, they don't have have atom of mercy on blacks.
God forbid, they become a world power, the whole world will feel their wrath.
Re: Chinese Hotels Chases Kenyans Out, Kenyans Sleep On The Streets (photos) by mytime24(f): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Any country where there's no human right

Ur name na O.Y.O

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Travel By Road Within USA? / What Is The Difference Between England, Scotland And United Kingdom Visa? / Have I Been Unfairly Treated ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.