Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Chances Of Survival This Covid-19 Period - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Chances Of Survival This Covid-19 Period (150 Views)

Don't Run Out Of Black Seed This COVID-19 Period / Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Chances Of Survival This Covid-19 Period by darhray(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hi, I honestly hustle on my own without any support from anywhere, before the lockdown, i i got little foodstuff with the money left with me and to be honest they are going down and i fear if i can bare the remaining days of this lockdown..

People that want to give you job don’t want to spend and am not getting any job at the moment, inshort have been depressed and thinking of what to do....

I heared it in the news this morning that they will have to extend this lockdown and the only tought on my mind is how to survive.. Am really depressed and i feel i might just die if this little food finish..

Am not here to beg for money or food, i only need you all to give me job and i can have atleast some money to sustain

Am a professional Graphics Designer and will appreciate your feedback

(1) (Reply)

Newscovid 19: Designated Isolation Centres In A Deplorable Condition In Kogi Co / Weight Management Report / COVID-19 - UN NIGERIA Handed Over 50 Ventilators And Other Medical Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.