Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Choosing A Career For Myself - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Choosing A Career For Myself (367 Views)

JAMB 2019- Things You Should Consider When Choosing A School / JAMB 2019-things To Consider When Choosing A Course / JAMB 2018- Things To Consider When Choosing A Course/career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing A Career For Myself by Oyewoadegoke95(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good afternoon nairalanders. I'm in a state of dilemma right now cos I don't know which one to go for between nursing and radiography. For years have wanted to study MBBS but all my effort is always in vain.Now I have the opportunity to choose between Rad or Nursing but am totally confused..Based on job opportunities, lucrativeness and job security which one will you advice me to go for..Pls your view is needed
Re: Choosing A Career For Myself by Mavchamp(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
If u are a female, go for Nursing
But if not go for Radiography

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Career For Myself by Clarity360Hub: 12:02am On Apr 11, 2020
Call 08080939463

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Career For Myself by nams77: 5:08am On Apr 11, 2020
If you are a male, pick Radiography. The few ones i have seen here aint doing badly at all. They work in multiple places packing osusu upandan.
It seems the field is sparsely filled and thats a good thing. Just try and be the best and add more qualifications and certificates and you will be glad u did

The chief radiographers are living the life.

I hope this help. If you are a Christian, pray to God for direction first.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Career For Myself by Oyewoadegoke95(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mavchamp:
If u are a female, go for Nursing
But if not go for Radiography
People said nurses has more chances of securing job than radiographers
Re: Choosing A Career For Myself by Oyewoadegoke95(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
nams77:
If you are a male, pick Radiography. The few ones i have seen here aint doing badly at all. They work in multiple places packing osusu upandan.
It seems the field is sparsely filled and thats a good thing. Just try and be the best and add more qualifications and certificates and you will be glad u did

The chief radiographers are living the life.

I hope this help. If you are a Christian, pray to God for direction first.

Goodluck
Thanks am really grateful

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Career For Myself by Oyewoadegoke95(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Clarity360Hub:
Call 08080939463
Okay I will get in touch

(1) (Reply)

Harvard Under Fire For Accepting Nearly $9 Million In Coronavirus Relief Funds / How I Make About 10k To 20k Monthly Using My Smartphone / NECO Calls For Resumption Of Secondary School Final Year Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.