Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

SOLD!! - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / SOLD!! (382 Views)

UK used play station 4 deals / Slim Playstation 3, 500gb And Two Pad 50k / Playstation 3 For Sale: SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!! by beezyblaze(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hello house, i have an android phone I’m currently not really making use of.
due to the whole lockdown and the boredom, I’m willing to swap it and add additional cash for a slim playstation 3.
If you feel the phone and cash will be useful to you and you’re interested in the deal buzz me on 08161319862 let’s negotiate.

PHONE IS CLEAN AND PERFECTLY WORKING...NEVER BEEN WORKED ON!

VERY STRONG BATTERY LIFE!

AND I’LL ADD CASH

Location- Lagos

Re: SOLD!! by kestolove95(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Just imagine d rubbish dix one want to use to swap for ps3
Re: SOLD!! by beezyblaze(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
kestolove95:
Just imagine d rubbish dix one want to use to swap for ps3

Oh...
So you can type something else aside going up and down on Nairaland pricing phones and gadgets you and your entire family cannot afford??wow
Only if your dumb brain can read and process words properly.. you’d have realized i was going to add cash.

You should go back to what you know how to do best...pricing phones .
Atleast the lockdown have made you more jobless grin grin
Re: SOLD!! by kestolove95(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
beezyblaze:

Oh...
So you can type something else aside going up and down on Nairaland pricing phones and gadgets you and your entire family cannot afford??wow
Only if your dumb brain can read and process words properly.. you’d have realized i was going to add cash.

You should go back to what you know how to do best...pricing phones .
Atleast the lockdown have made you more jobless grin grin
guy I don buy fone joor, what's d name of dat ur phone?
Re: SOLD!! by beezyblaze(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
kestolove95:
guy I don buy fone joor, what's d name of dat ur phone?

Wow..so you buy phone at last??
I happy for you o.
Congrats.
You and Kingsley80.. na only GOD fit deliver una.

Well..the phone is itel P13 smiley
Re: SOLD!! by kestolove95(m): 1:11am On Apr 11, 2020
beezyblaze:

Wow..so you buy phone at last??
I happy for you o.
Congrats.
You and Kingsley80.. na only GOD fit deliver una.

Well..the phone is itel P13 smiley
am telling u guy, I finally buy Samsung A30 oo... E no easy for gurls wey no dey do runs or follow men o, my dad have to pity me nd buy for me..
Re: SOLD!! by beezyblaze(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2020
Available

(1) (Reply)

Playstation 4 Available For Sale (abuja) / Ps4 Pro 1TB, 2cds, All Cables For Sale / Wwe Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 For Ps3 For Sale @3000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.