Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,578 members, 7,850,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ssce: Waec Examination - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ssce: Waec Examination (305 Views)

2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) / 2020 Waec Examination Details / Waec 2019/2020 Timetable Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ssce: Waec Examination by ACAN(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please my neighbor's son brought these questions to assist since yesterday, I have not been able to answer even one. I need help...

Subject: GOVERNMENT

Answer 5 out of 7 objectives Questions, but question 7 is compulsory (each question carries the same mark).

Time: 1 hour

Questions:
1. In which year was Corona Virus brought into Nigeria, what is the name of the Italian Man that brought it into Nigeria? (20 Marks)

2. As at 6th April 2020, 35 people were cured and discharged from Covid-19. Mention 5 (five) names out of the 35 discharged and what they used to treat them. (20 Marks)

3. During Covid-19 Pandemic in Nigeria, a Chinese Billionaire donated Kits to Nigeria to curtail the Corona virus. Where were the items distributed, mention the states and their local government. (20 Marks)

4. During Covid-19 Pandemic in Nigeria and due to social distancing, Individual and corporate bodies donated billions of naira to Federal Government. What was the money to be used for and how many Nigerian benefited from the money? (20 Marks)

5. During Covid-19 Pandemic in Nigeria, other countries have released Trillions and Billions to their Citizens to cushion for Stay at Home. Discuss on how the loaf of bread, one cup of Rice and beans was distributed among the citizens of Nigeria. (use Iyana-Ipaja and Agege as a case study). (20 Marks)

6. The woman sharing money said she physically shared money to 2.6m Nigerians. Lia Mohammed said they have transferred N5b to Nigerians.

(6a.) Name the Government officials that went out with the woman and list the area the money was shared. (15 Marks)

(6b.) Name the Bank, that the N5b was transferred from, to the Nigerian citizens by Lia Mohammed. (5 Marks).

7. A govt that could not finish distributing 7.5 Million voters card in 4 years has just shared 100 Billion Naira to 2.5 Million Nigerians in less than 72 hours.
Explain excessively (20 Marks)

NB: I find these questions quite intriguing and thought I share it with you.

@ Anonymous Source

(1) (Reply)

Website Design / Active Nigerian Email Addresses Database List / Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Tuesday, May 26th, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.