Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,500 members, 7,847,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Wema Bank Covid-19 Relief Packages - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wema Bank Covid-19 Relief Packages (388 Views)

Florida Man Receives $3.9 Million In COVID-19 Relief Funds, Buys A Lamborghini A / Julius Berger’s Donation Of Food Relief Packages Expands Into Ogun State / Jack Dorsey To Donate $1 Billion To Fund Global COVID-19 Relief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema Bank Covid-19 Relief Packages by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is the best I've seen so far....

All the banks and individuals donating huge amounts of money to Federal government are enemies of the masses. We all know that the monies were already looted.

Imagine in my area at Ilorin west local government today, 5kg of Rice and semolina were shared by a whole street! Though I rejected it and nearly lost my temper with the woman who called my children(while playing in the compound) to come for our own share.

Source: Wema Facebook page

Re: Wema Bank Covid-19 Relief Packages by hurryup123(m): 12:04am On Apr 11, 2020
Cool
Re: Wema Bank Covid-19 Relief Packages by henryduru2(m): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2020
That's my bank, making me proud
grin
Re: Wema Bank Covid-19 Relief Packages by Mineisgrace(f): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2020
If banks can pull this off, why are state government finding it hard to locate citizens
Re: Wema Bank Covid-19 Relief Packages by knowhowk: 12:25am On Apr 11, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

All the banks and individuals donating huge amounts of money to Federal government are enemies of the masses. We all know that the monies were already looted.

Imagine in my area at Ilorin west local government today, 5kg of Rice and semolina were shared by a whole street! Though I rejected it and nearly lost my temper with the woman who called my children(while playing in the compound) to come for our own share.

. Why loosing your Temper ,is hungry and no food at home written on the face or at the door ? Simply and wisely Waka pass now .If u don't need it ,Others go need am now.Besides must you mention that you Rejected it. Na waoo .
Re: Wema Bank Covid-19 Relief Packages by rottable(m): 12:35am On Apr 11, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:

they are really tried. My Bank
Re: Wema Bank Covid-19 Relief Packages by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2020
knowhowk:
. Why loosing your Temper ,is hungry and no food at home written on the face or at the door ? Simply and wisely Waka pass now .If u don't need it ,Others go need am now.Besides must you mention that you Rejected it. Na waoo .

Who are you?

(1) (Reply)

Single Mother Dies While Procuring Abortion From Quack / Lagos Confirms 2 Coronavirus Deaths / 5 Sure Tips And Recipes To Make Carrot Oil At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.