Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network (43991 Views)

Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / Archbishop, Samson Mustapha Benjamin Released After Arrest At Chinese Embassy / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by hotmediatv: 4:00am On Apr 11, 2020
Archbishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin, the General Overseer of Resurrection Praise Ministries International has led a protest against the launch of 5G network in Nigeria.

The Archbishop who backed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome on his comment of 5G network and Coronavirus being part of the Antichrist's plan for a One World Order, stated that the Nigerian government must desist from making policies that will harm citizens of the country.

The cleric also disclosed that he has already sent a letter on the emergence of 5G network to President Buhari.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdliRJknwZU

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by jeffizy(m): 4:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Is that his picture or it's a catfish?

The way some people have decided to hawk this 5G issue sef.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by estyvino(m): 4:45am On Apr 11, 2020
Don't know what to believe anymore

I am just observing

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by CoronaVirusPro: 5:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Illiteracy is a disease.

Just sunbathing.

260 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by cenaman(m): 5:19am On Apr 11, 2020
So this is how dumb Nigerians are?

245 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Yenefer(f): 5:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Hahahahaha I want to shake table. But lemme wait it's early for tribalism and religious.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Davidwilliam101: 5:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Ignorance is the major problems in Nigeria.

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Mynd44: 6:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Why does he have the Amerixan flag on his costume?

Is he a NASA pilot?

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by segebase(m): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2020
inside life

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Professorcplus(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2020
When London wanted to install Street light in 17th century some religious groups says it's against God's plan. But see today used in crusade ground grin

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by RitualistMan: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Illiteracy is a disease.

Just sunbathing.

[/s]

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by jmoore(m): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Neh 6:8-9 Then I replied to him, “There is nothing to these rumors you are spreading; you are inventing them in your own mind..

Radiation from ignorance is more dangerous than cancer.

6G is the future.
5G is the present.

I rather listen to qualified Professors working for World Health Organization and International body in charge of Non-ionizing radiation than listen to a theologian.

If I want to know the owner of the rooster that crew when Peter denied Jesus, then I would ask a theologian.

You are using 4G to send a conspiracy theory that 5G is from Antichrist.
1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, you invented none.
Invent yours, let's see.

Large followership should never be used as a criteria to say something is from God. Because "Many will follow" 2 Peter 2:2

If I tell you that the earth doesn't rotate nor revolve around the sun, would you classify it as a revelation?

It is a false statement that was popular back then till scientific proofs debunked it. Scientists like Galileo who was a Christian confirmed Copernicus' model of a heliocentric Solar System. His experimentational and mathematical approach to physics was revolutionary and ahead of his time.

5G conspiracy theories didn't start this year. Why are some people recycling same conspiracy theories in the form of REVELATION in 2020?

False teachers on the loose.

Christians who refuse to read their bibles will remain victims of manipulation by their pastors.
"Touch not my anointed" remains the favorite tools of the manipulators and their slaves.

If the Bible prophesied that Antichrist would come. Why do you think praying against or protesting against Antichrist would work? Are you trying to stop God's prophecy from being fulfilled?
Ignorant Christians with fear written all over them .

Jesus Christ doesn't need your help to fight the Antichrist

238 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Illiteracy is a disease.

Just sunbathing.

not just illiteracy, but lack of scriptural knowledge is the problem.

27 Likes

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by StrikeBack(m): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Is this man traveling to space??

22 Likes

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Mrchukwudi01: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2020
Someone need to rescue this man from his delusion

40 Likes

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by DanseMacabre(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2020
Everybody sha wan use KOVIK ONE-NINE chase clout.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by mcmbonu: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2020
1)Why is it that politician are the ones bringing out the figures? At least we should be briefed by a well known doctor on what they are going through, the dangers health workers are passing through in attending to this large numbers of allegedly infected people,And what they need in order to perform their duties.

28 Likes

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by patriotic007: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2020
This covid 19 pandemic issue in Nigeria is not clear to me
1)Why is it that politician are the ones bringing out the figures? At least we should be briefed by a well known doctor on what they are going through, the dangers health workers are passing through in attending to this large numbers of allegedly infected people,And what they need in order to perform their duties.
2)Why is it that no single clip or pics of this covid-19 patients on sick beds or ICU beds has surfaced on the media space in Nigeria, the way we see it on CNN and other foreign media instead of showing us chats of yellow green and red.
3)Where are the dead covid-19 patients buried? And. Why don't they show their remains been moved from the hospital like we see in other countries that really have this covid-19.
4)Why do some states have the same figure of infected people for more than a week now?does it mean that the first case didn't interact with anyone at all.?
5)Why haven't we heard of a single health worker been infected yet in Nigeria with our weak health care system and insufficient protective kits,or is it not the health workers taking care of the large figures of infected people?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2020
He's an ignoramus

4 Likes

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by mrkings84(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Iooooll

Kumuyi did more than this many years ago, today he has the largest screens...

I give this man just 2 yrs, he will be like

FOLLOW ME ON 5G.....

59 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by infini771: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Just say we don't want Chinese technology because they developed covid 19 to dominate the world. The 'PLANNEDemic' was to deter the WEST and curb their activities in the South China sea. Africa you will forever be their slave because those who borrowed ten naira will pay twenty. For example, for every one dollar Nigeria borrowed from China, she will now add fifty naria to the three sixty she would have paid.

W.H.O. is being used to achieve this goal. They went to China to praise the Chinese government, instead of raising alarm that the virus can be transmitted from person to person. Even when Taiwan laid such claims, they countered it. Beware of China, they want to dominate the world by fire by force.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by kantap: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Me self no understand

1 Like

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by masterP042(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Poverty is not our main problem, ignorance is.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2020
He is ignorant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by visijo(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Never in my life would I imagine that my hands would take more Alcohol than my mouth�

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2020
I am tired of sitting home for almost two weeks.
The Govt shud pls release Zombies on the street so that we can run small. gringringringringrin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by SaintLucia: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Some of these pastors are not different from KANU when it comes to stupidity and ignorance.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by PopeFlatino(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Please I need #3700 to complete my drugs ,I won't say much about my illness presently but d chest pain is massive..

Anybody that will help me out will continuously receive God's blessings and favours,,His/her account will continuously flow with funds and covid-19 will not near any loved one . Amen..

This is not a random begging strategy,I have my x-ray ,ECG and Lipids test result with me for prove... please assist me ..I need to complete d drugs

2 Likes

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Who made this one archbishop?

No bishop wears that attire unnecessarily.

This one na one corner shop bishop.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network by ironheart(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Ignorance at its highest, science education is key to development.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

25 Early Morning Prayer To Command Your Day / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.