Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,397 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site (1228 Views)

The New Year Snake I Killed Today 1/1/2021 / Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Many where left surprised after a snake with two limbs was stoned to death at construction site today at ughelli
It was said to be hiding behind blocks before one of the workmen noticed and raised alarm

Snake experts - deformity or a specie of snake
Lalasticlala

Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by Agarli(m): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Have Never seen this before
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by Guliver(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by Officialgarri: 7:18am On Apr 11, 2020
This would have been a wonderful specimen for NatGeo wild, but it might end up in a pot of soup
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by Yemike(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2020
You think everyone issa fool abi?

Ride on
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by Bilabong(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Ewooo.
Op u no show us how Una dey open the belle cook am chop...
Abi this one don "week" Una.?

Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by Mutemenot(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2020
cry
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by ojun50(m): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2020
Make una no chop am oh......If not na 600 days for yaba isolation center
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by DECENCY3: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2020
If this is not photoshop then the world is surely coming to an end
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by iamoyindamola(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2020
Looks scary, maybe cross breed with lizard

1 Like

Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by Shelumiel: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2020
Incredible...snakes indeed had limbs before!
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by RitualistMan: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
This would have been a wonderful specimen for NatGeo wild, but it might end up in a pot of soup
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by skyoboy(m): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2020
I think we have a snake expert in the house. He will educate us when he can. la-la. la-la. lalala. I love that song...
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by daddytime(m): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2020
If not for the poor photo kiosk I would have said so, that snake that had a gist with Eve in the garden of Eden has been hiding in Nigeria all this while, abi snake don dey rape lizard?

Wonderment...

1 Like

Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by Totilopussylick(m): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2020
I’m Confused �‍♂️
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by yenereal(m): 7:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Photoshop.
Nonsense.
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by menix(m): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2020
Snake used to ve limbs before eve ate the apple prompting the curse...

So it's likely this snake grand mama escaped the garden before the curse nd ve been in hiding ever since..

As for the snake killer, I just pity u

1 Like

Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by delishpot: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2020
Maybe that is what people call Naga.

OP find a way to save it. It still might be useful to science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by SKhanmi: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Hiss, Photoshop, na so your phone camera poor
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Guliver:
Hmm
na the antichrist be this o, run for your life
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by DanseMacabre(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2020
Lalasticlala, your presence is needed here.
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by Nezero(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2020
I googled it, its not impossible
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by cyberjacker: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2020
SKhanmi:
Hiss, Photoshop, na so your phone camera poor
smiley

this is where the op saw the pics http://all-about-juan.info/2015/11/snake-with-legs/
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by Lorazepam(f): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
cyberjacker:

smiley

this is where the op saw the pics http://all-about-juan.info/2015/11/snake-with-legs/
Op has been casted and exposed cheesy cheesy Ughelli ko, Uyo ni cheesy
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by Toosure70: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
cyberjacker:

smiley

another hungry blogger.
Re: Snake With Limbs Killed Today At Construction Site by lalasticlala(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1)

How To Invest In S&P 500 Index Funds In Nigeria / Nairaland Addicts: How Many Pages Of Nairaland Do You Open? / If God Gave U A Chance To Create Ur Kind Of Woman ,how Will Her Looks Be?killa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.