Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,476 members, 7,958,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nollywood’s Prospect Is Radiantly Bright –Lonzo Nzekwe - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood’s Prospect Is Radiantly Bright –Lonzo Nzekwe (1885 Views)

Rihanna's Diamond Ball Shines Bright / You Guys This Saturday Bright And Early! / Grey's Anatomy, Bright Or Lame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood’s Prospect Is Radiantly Bright –Lonzo Nzekwe by 234Ent(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2011
If the name Lonzo Nzekwe does not strike you in anyway, the movie, Anchor Baby, one of the best ever to have hit the Nollywood scene, would definitely ring a bell. This may be due to its popularity in the media or its engaging and biting climax, in case you have been lured to the cinema by the movie.

But for a man, who says, “I am just a self-taught producer and director,” what many critics in Nollywood hate to hear, Lonzo is credible and also deserves respect as far as any moviemaker in Nigeria should get.

“I just studied film editing and bought a lot of DVDs through which I taught myself.

“I have always wanted to write a movie that people can relate with and I can see that is happening right now because the movie is out here and a lot of people love it.”

Anchor Baby has its setting in the United States but it was actually shot in Canada, the reason for this is not far-fetched.

According to Nzekwe, it has to do entirely with him, as he shed more light on the process of producing the movie.

Read the full article here: http://www.nigeriamovienetwork.com/articles/read-nollywood-e2-80-99s-prospect-is-bright-e2-80-93lonzo-nzekwe-anchor-baby-director_151.html

cool Watch the movie trailer here: http://www.nigeriamovienetwork.com/starring-omoni-oboli-and-sam-sarpong/anchor-baby-a-nigerian-canadian-movie-video_a676ca720.html
Re: Nollywood’s Prospect Is Radiantly Bright –Lonzo Nzekwe by carmelily: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2011
"Radiantly bright"?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood’s Prospect Is Radiantly Bright –Lonzo Nzekwe by tpia1: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2011
what's the synopsis for this anchor baby.

the woman ends up having her child in the US after a protracted battle against the people who dont want her to, i'm guessing.
Re: Nollywood’s Prospect Is Radiantly Bright –Lonzo Nzekwe by aminalib(f): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2011
this movie looks good,
Re: Nollywood’s Prospect Is Radiantly Bright –Lonzo Nzekwe by dumodust(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2011
carmelily:

"Radiantly bright"?? shocked shocked shocked

thanks for noting the grammatical gbo! shocked grin
Re: Nollywood’s Prospect Is Radiantly Bright –Lonzo Nzekwe by carmelily: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2011
dumodust:

thanks for noting the grammatical gbo! shocked grin

grin grin grin cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Alex Goes Braless, Shows Off Her Nipple On Purpose (photos) / A Soap Opera TV AUDITION In Lagos / Best Android Mobile Tv App For Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.