Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,182 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

A Thief Caught At Ibadan Stealing At Night Replied As JESUS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Thief Caught At Ibadan Stealing At Night Replied As JESUS (688 Views)

How Different Naija Girls Is Handling Stealing Of Pants Saga (meme Collections) / Emmanuella Attached By A Thief And This Happens / Hw A Thief Was Arrested By A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thief Caught At Ibadan Stealing At Night Replied As JESUS by Miracle5720(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2020
A man caught a thief at night in his kitchen at eleyele area of ibadan, just when the man was to go raise alarm, the thief said "do you remember what i said in the bible? I said "i will come like a thief in the night, i have come again, blessed are you among men that you have stay awake as i told you.
Then the man look at the thief, smiled and replied to him "sir you have fallen into the hands of the pontius pilate again, i will nail you tonight...the thief fainted.

happy easter in advance....

1 Like

Re: A Thief Caught At Ibadan Stealing At Night Replied As JESUS by generaltbn: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle5720:
A man caught a thief at night in his kitchen at eleyele area of ibadan, just when the man was to go raise alarm, the thief said "do you remember what i said in the bible? I said "i will come like a thief in the night, i have come again, blessed are you among men that you have stay awake as i told you.
Then the man look at the thief, smiled and replied to him "sir you have fallen into the hands of the pontius pilate again, i will nail you tonight...the thief fainted.

happy easter in advance....
Please do your jokes, but making caricature of our Lord saviour of the world on Calvary is what I can't guarantee . It's punishable

1 Like

Re: A Thief Caught At Ibadan Stealing At Night Replied As JESUS by Miracle5720(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
generaltbn:

Please do your jokes, but making caricature of our Lord saviour of the world on Calvary is what I can't guarantee . It's punishable
thank you sir, oh lord 4give me

(1) (Reply)

Are You Bored? Take A Look At These Funny Photos To Put A Smile On Your Face / Hilarious: Lady Ordered Cake But Got Something Entirely Different...(photos) / What Is The Weirdest Name On Your Contact List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.