Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Who Knows About This Sickness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Knows About This Sickness (292 Views)

Please Help My Father From This Sickness / Am Getting Ashamed Of This Sickness!please I Need Help / Medical Practitioners, What Is The Name Of This Sickness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About This Sickness by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2020
I need help for my 8yrs old niece. Since birth, she's yet to talk, but she can hum any song/music from nursery, xmas rhymes & circular music well. To open mouth and talk is her problem. In fact she started walking in 2018. Also, She hates eating well (slim).
The thing she does that annoys me most is "soft or playfully knocking" of her head on chairs, furniture, floor, wall or even on human body for over 4yrs.
She is stressing my sister and her husband and they have taken her to different places for solutions.

I have this feelings that she's not the first case. I like to find out from those that knows or have experienced this strange illness to talk to me on how to help her.

Orthodox, herbal and home remedies are welcome.
Thanks
Re: Who Knows About This Sickness by wonuks(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2020
Talk to a doctor so they can run brain scans on her.
Re: Who Knows About This Sickness by Votewisely2019: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2020
I am suspecting autism,
Take her to hospital for proper diagnosis
Re: Who Knows About This Sickness by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Bgjnb
Re: Who Knows About This Sickness by oxypressPlus: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2020
MOORCHMOORE:
I need help for my 8yrs old niece. Since birth, she's yet to talk, but she can hum any song/music from nursery, xmas rhymes & circular music well. To open mouth and talk is her problem. In fact she started walking in 2018. Also, She hates eating well (slim).
The thing she does that annoys me most is "soft or playfully knocking" of her head on chairs, furniture, floor, wall or even on human body for over 4yrs.
She is stressing my sister and her husband and they have taken her to different places for solutions.

I have this feelings that she's not the first case. I like to find out from those that knows or have experienced this strange illness to talk to me on how to help her.

Orthodox, herbal and home remedies are welcome.
Thanks

hbot for autism, cerebral palsy, and developmental disorder: The mother needs to answer several questions to determine the cause. Eg did the child not need much oxygen during the delivery process?. This can give us a picture of what happened at birth. Whoever has said autism is not far from being correct. But it is even much more than that. Before they continue going 'up and down' for solution know that the brain is suffering from blood flow and oxygen deficit.
Improve on it and every other thing will improve. With hyperbaric oxygen therapy you can achieve recovery much faster. If not there is a very, very long way to go.
We are HBOT PROVIDERS and are willing to help.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Why Reported Figures Are Misleading / 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373. 99 discharged. 11 deaths / Trump Suspends US Funding For WHO, Blames Organisation For COVID-19 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.