Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus (4243 Views)

Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Teju Babyface's Father Carrying Him In 1979 Vs Teju Babyface Carrying His Son / Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by EdozieRichard: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2020

Babyface and his family have tested positive for COVID-19. The music icon shared this on social media.

He described the experience as “incredibly scary,” but also revealed that he and his loved ones have since recovered from the potentially deadly virus.

The 11-time Grammy winner revealed the ordeal on his 62nd birthday but didn’t offer many details about when he contracted the virus, or when he recovered. For now, he says, he’s just thankful to be here.

“I feel so blessed to be able to celebrate another birthday,” he wrote. “I tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, as did my family. It’s an incredibly scary thing to go through, my friends. I’m happy to report we have now tested negative and are on our way back to full health.”

He went on to say that he’s ready to “officially accept the invitation from the legendary Swizz Beatz & Timbaland to participate with my little brother Teddy Riley in what I’d like to call a Celebration of Black Music Excellence in – Teddy vs. Babyface.”

https://edricblog.com/2020/04/11/babyface-and-family-test-positive-for-coronavirus/
Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by okomile(f): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2020
Americans oooooooooo

Coro just dey there like flies

Speedy recovery to you and family

Stay blessed
Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by victorian(f): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2020
Covid19 is not hard to cure. Gullible nigerians .

I had it too . I was treated and back to my feet. I'm fit and healthy as I type .

Make una dey fear fear there .

2 Likes

Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by nuelyoyo(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2020
victorian:

I had it too . I was treated and back to my feet. I'm fit and healthy as I type .

Please share your experience, particularly how you got treated.
Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by BabbanBura(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2020
victorian:

This is a joke, right? If not, I go call u mek I hear gist abeg.
Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by rex444(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
victorian:

this is going to be relieving if you could kindly share k
Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by Akpaamunsi: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
victorian:

Pls shut up
Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Akpaamunsi:

Pls shut up
Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
okomile:
Americans oooooooooo

Coro just dey there like flies

Speedy recovery to you and family

Stay blessed
knowing fully well that it started in China or was created there, I can't imagine the animosity America will rage against China after the virus is dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by victorian(f): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Akpaamunsi:

Pls shut up
[/s]

Ewu! Keep your trap shut!
Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by victorian(f): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
nuelyoyo:
Please share your experience, particularly how you got treated.

The only thing I will say is with early detection of these symptoms dizziness , cough, please immediately take right dosage of choloroquine for some days and u will feel brand new. Don't wait and ignore your body symptoms . Dont be negligent of your body system . Oresle the virus will eat deep into your system.

Take the right dose of choloroquine and u are good to go . Thats for nigerians . I don't know about whites .
Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by nuelyoyo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
victorian:

The only thing I will say is with early detection of these symptoms dizziness , cough, please immediately take right dosage of choloroquine for some days and u will feel brand new. Don't wait and ignore your body symptoms . Dont be negligent of your body system . Oresle the virus will eat deep into your system.

Take the right dose of choloroquine and u are good to go . Thats for nigerians . I don't know about whites .
Ok, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by victorian(f): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
nuelyoyo:
Ok, thanks for sharing.

You are welcome.
Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by Baldwretch: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
victorian:

You are welcome.

Covid 19 na child's play? Yimu.
Re: Babyface And Family Test Positive For Coronavirus by nikkypearl(f): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hmmm sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recent Photo Of Bbnaija Erica And Her Beautiful Mum / The True Face Of Domestic Violence / Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Pregnant For Emeka Enyiocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.