Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

.. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .. (2464 Views)

Some Touching And Heartbreaking Stories Of Dying Wishes Coming True (Photos) / Arik Airlines Going Down Slowly / Touching Photos Reveal That Residents Are 'dying Slowly' In Igando New Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2020
Onukube1:
I need someone I can talk to, I am dying slowly and I am afraid it's going to affect me forever.
I met a male friend yesterday and asked him to lend me some money i can assist my family with this Easter as we ain't buoyant financially at the moment. He asked me to come see him and he requested we have party together with his friend,but I refused.
other people I asked were requesting for my nudes and a night out with them.
what is happening in this country?
I don't want this to hunt me all the rest of my life, I have not had sex before and not on this.
please, what do I do now?

THIS WHOLE STORY HAS BEEN COOKED UP TO DRAW PITY.
ONLY FOOLS WILL FALL FOR YOU.

FORTUNATELY FOR YOU, THERE ARE MANY OF THEM IN TOWN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by MrCuteking(m): 11:51am On Apr 11, 2020
I wanted to help but this is not convincing enough. I know it means nothing to me but I don't like being fooled.

1 Like

Re: .. by Shootingstar93(f): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Kpac:

Sorry about all this.
This period has created so many vulnerabilities and the sheer irresponsibility in some guys have only been exposed more at this time.
Even if you like sex, must you now take advantage of someone who wants to feed her family ? someone who is even taking responsibilities for the family.

Please send me your account details and i would send you some money for you and your family to hold up, and probably recharge your phone too, so you can call friends, laugh and be happy

U are a good man. Tnx for helping her. Can I send my details too? Nwagbatacherish@gmail.com.

Those of u calling her a scammer, I pray u don't experience true hunger in your life. Surviving in this country is not easy. If someone swallows shame and open up, u call her a scammer, if she drinks snipper and makes it to nairaland Frontpage, u will say she should have asked for help. SMH

1 Like

Re: .. by WalkerMichael(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
I'm disappointed...
But God bless you KPAC
Re: .. by WalkerMichael(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Onukube1:

God bless you for me and my family, I will appreciate sir.

here's my detail.
Dorcas Amos
Eco bank

Btw, who is Riches Onojah with that zenith account number in the screenshot? I hope its not what I'm thinking though.

Onukube1

1 Like

Re: .. by Kokoboss: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Btw, who is Riches Onojah with that zenith account number in the screenshot? I hope its not what I'm thinking though.

Onukube1
Re: .. by MrCuteking(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
See your fellow man pretending to be female, scamming the people here. I did this research cause I was scamed on nairaland. Someone used all strategies to convince people here, I fell for it and sent the person money.

Please you guys should stop this scam cause you are blocking the ways of other seriously depressed people.

For now I have stopped helping people on this platform. The scammers are even more convincing than the truly depressed ones.

1 Like

Re: .. by Kokoboss: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrCuteking:
See your fellow man pretending to be female, scamming the people here. I did this research cause I was scamed on nairaland. Someone used all strategies to convince people here, I fell for it and sent the person money.

Please you guys should stop this scam cause you are blocking the ways of other seriously depressed people.

For now I have stopped helping people on this platform. The scammers are even more convincing than the truly depressed ones.
e.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Greatzeus(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrCuteking:

Did you see the speed in which those hypocrites used to help her/him? They were under the influence of konji not compassion. They saw nice profile picture and they already lost their senses of reason.
If it was a male moniker, would they have jumped so fast to help him? Hell no. Now it is confirmed that Op is a male,serves them right,no pussy for them hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Kokoboss: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Greatzeus:

Did you see the speed in which those hypocrites used to help her/him? They were under the influence of konji not compassion. They saw nice profile picture and they already lost their senses of reason.
If it was a male moniker, would they have jumped so fast to help him? Hell no. Now it is confirmed that Op is a male,serves them right,no pussy for them hypocrites.
may God bless you..
Re: .. by Shootingstar93(f): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
MrCuteking:

That's really sad. I pray u change ur decision about not helping people here. There are people that really need help but are afraid to say so, cos they will be shamed by others. I am one of them. Am not rich but Av been scammed before, but that doesn't stop me from helping people out when I can. I leave everything to God, cos I know they must surely get their reward. Things are bad now, to recharge data is a headache but we keep on living. Hunger kills.
Re: .. by Kokoboss: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shootingstar93:

That's really sad. I pray u change ur decision about not helping people here. There are people that really need help but are afraid to say so, cos they will be shamed by others. I am one of them. Am not rich but Av been scammed before, but that doesn't stop me from helping people out when I can. I leave everything to God, cos I know they must surely get their reward. Things are bad now, to recharge data is a headache but we keep on living. Hunger kills.
Re: .. by Kokoboss: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: .. by goldiam(f): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
cool
Re: .. by Kokoboss: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: .. by joey150(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
goldiam:

I sent you a pm Sir
Yeah, I replied.
Re: .. by goldiam(f): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
joey150:

Yeah, I replied.

Kindly check your email thanks.
Re: .. by Kpac(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ya'll need to calm down.
Helping people is not about having them perfect and all. Its a shame how we "help" people in this part of the world, we expect to see them all ragged up, looking broken and almost dying before we are "convinced" enough to help. To help people here, we subject them to stern interviews, humiliation and do thorough background checks. That situation has taken the purpose of help away.
Bill gate give so much money to Nigeria every time and its not because he cant see it in the news how much money our Senators spend on Luxury cars. Lil Wayne helps people in his neighborhood, who needed help, but lives comfortably in their own houses and own their own cars.
If some one needs help and you feel obliged to help, you do so and feel so happy about what you did. Validating the help is not mine to confirm.
So many of us here wont help a lady who is very hungry or needy and on the verge of committing suicide just because that particular lady walked up to us in a Gucci Top or Tinted hair, or even because she spoke so fluently or even had piercing on her nose. Now the question is, how do we expect someone to look when they need help ?
If you want to help someone, take pride in the need to do so and dont be all looking for things to "convince" you enough to help.

1 Like

Re: .. by Kokoboss: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kpac:
Ya'll need to calm down.
Helping people is not about having them perfect and all. Its a shame how we "help" people in this part of the world, we expect to see them all ragged up, looking broken and almost dying before we are "convinced" enough to help. To help people here, we subject them to stern interviews, humiliation and do thorough background checks. That situation has taken the purpose of help away.
Bill gate give so much money to Nigeria every time and its not because he cant see it in the news how much money our Senators spend on Luxury cars. Lil Wayne helps people in his neighborhood, who needed help, but lives comfortably in their own houses and own their own cars.
If some one needs help and you feel obliged to help, you do so and feel so happy about what you did. Validating the help is not mine to confirm.
So many of us here wont help a lady who is very hungry or needy and on the verge of committing suicide just because that particular lady walked up to us in a Gucci Top or Tinted hair, or even because she spoke so fluently or even had piercing on her nose. Now the question is, how do we expect someone to look when they need help ?
If you want to help someone, take pride in the need to do so and dont be all looking for things to "convince" you enough to help.
Re: .. by goldiam(f): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chronic Derailers / Were You Involved In The Loya Milk Scam Promo On October 1st? / Meet Nairaland Mods & Supermods (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.