Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (67650 Views)

Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by GreatResearcher1: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2020
If you've embarked on interstate journey during this lockdown period please share your experience.

What is the border situation like? Are the security personnel at the borders compromising?

Let's hear from you.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Zombiekiller010: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2020
Front page worthy
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Fidelismaria: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2020
We're waiting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by GreatResearcher1: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Front page worthy
lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ahmedyoung: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Is it possible I travel to Abuja from osun state this period

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by GreatResearcher1: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2020
ahmedyoung:
People are travelling. By road
Lockdown is a scam

168 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ahmedyoung: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
[thanks the info help]
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pls anybody on info about border In portharcourt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by GreatResearcher1: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
Pls anybody on info
about border In portharcourt.
according to info, som1 entered ph dis week frm aba

19 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
according to info, som1 entered ph dis week frm aba
I am stuck in delta state. Don't know if this lockdown will extend beyond two weeks. I need to move ASAP.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
I would have been in Kaduna but was cancelled because of this lockdown ish. Didn't know people are still traveling shocked

18 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by GreatResearcher1: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
EMILO2STAY:
I am stuck in delta state. Don't know if this lockdown will extend beyond two weeks. I need to move ASAP.
It might.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by GreatResearcher1: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mavin1:
I would have been in Kaduna but was cancelled because of this lockdown ish. Didn't know people are still traveling shocked
People are travelling but the fare is up

22 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Geosystem(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
ahmedyoung:

I need to travel to Abuja from Akure, so that I can be with my young family. Am tired of Akure. I learnt those drivers are diverting into the bush path any time they encounter Army check points.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ahmedyoung: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
What is the way forward now
Geosystem:

I need to travel to Abuja from Akure, so that I can be with my young family. Am tired of Akure. I learnt those drivers are diverting into the bush path any time they encounter Army check points.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by GreatResearcher1: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
ahmedyoung:
Just hold extra money cos drivers charge a bit high

11 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by GreatResearcher1: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Geosystem:

Your reason for travelling makes no sense better stay where u are.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Geosystem(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
I
ahmedyoung:

I will risk it this week. Will give you feedback. I just have to move.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by GreatResearcher1: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Geosystem:
I

I will risk it this week. Will give you feedback. I just have to move.
we are waiting

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by frankyfranky(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is it possible to travel to Lagos from Abuja or to Delta?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Geosystem(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Finally I did travel as I said earlier. Am in Abuja now. However I must say that, it was stressful in the sense that, at every check point you are made to part with something by NPF manning the post. In the end was it worth it? Yes! Am home now with my family and that's what matters.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Geosystem(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
Major challenges I had was when I got to Abaji, there was no way we could pass through as the Army officers mounted road block with their Vehicle. So we had to divert into a bush path created by the locals, of course we had to pay some cash to them for clearing the makeshift road.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by osinawanta(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Am currently in Lagos and need to get to owerri am here in a friend house and not just prepared for it any advice that will help I will appreciate am in ago palace way

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by PureGoldh(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2020
This lockdown of a thing ain't funny atall

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by bestman09(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2020
virginchaser:

You just lost your moral right to say your official reps are corrupt.
Isn't obvious that they are corrupt? The reason i traveled is a very serious issue. I lost someone to death due to diabetes and my presence is needed to plan on how to take the corpse to the east. I didn't travel for pleasure

I traveled from Ibadan to Lagos on Friday and came back to Ibadan on Saturday morning.

The travel lockdown is a scam. Many checkpoints on the road but the commercial drivers knows their way out. They pay N200 per checkpoints and N500 to the federal highway police checkpoint at Guru maharaji junction.

We were dropped off at Kara, and i entered a bike to Berger, from Berger, another bike to Ojota before taking a bike of N1000 to Yaba, which was my final destination.

The lockdown is more of a business venture between the Okada riders, transporters and security agents

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2020
No experience yet. But all I know is I want to travel from ilorin to ibadan this week, hoping to see a bus sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Doctor2020: 9:33am On Apr 13, 2020
So terrible

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels / Think You Know Lagos well Enough? (photos) / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.