Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt (986 Views)

Toshiba Laptop For Sale For 30 Or Swap With A Phone / Hot Sale: Clean Toshiba Laptop (corei5) @ Give-away Price of 45k Only! / Neat UK Used Toshiba Laptop 4gb Ram 250gb HDD 43k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2020

Re: Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt by Veiniously: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2020
riskybob:
Lock down has prevented me from going to garrison as normal.
If you're a laptop accessories seller and reasonably close to eliozu in Port Harcourt and you have this Toshiba battery, indicate.
Pls don't even try to pass off a poor quality ba3 on me.
Sorry, I can't find my receipt and there's no light to power the laptop for its specs but I guess who has the battery available would know it
even this ba3 u uploaded is fake
all those china 2hr ba3
Re: Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt by ppnye: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Veiniously:

all those china 2hr ba3
Do you have Gateway m6317 laptop battery

Re: Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt by Veiniously: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2020
ppnye:

Do you have Gateway m6317 laptop battery
i dont sell ba3 but check der is a guy who opened a thread on it am he sells original
Re: Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt by udemzyudex(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Veiniously:

all those china 2hr ba3
grin

Let's not say fake ,let's use the word copy (replacement) grin

At least it last up to 2hrs.

1 Like

Re: Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt by Veiniously: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2020
udemzyudex:

grin

Let's not say fake ,let's use the word copy (replacement) grin

At least it last up to 2hrs.
thats what am managing sha
Re: Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Veiniously:

all those china 2hr ba3
And your common sense didn't tell you I might be aware of that hence the insistence that I won't be deceived by a fake again? Or the lack of people who pay attention to you in real life compulsively pushes you to comment on every thing you see online without commuting first to logical scrutiny?
Re: Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt by Veiniously: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2020
riskybob:

And your common sense didn't tell you I might be aware of that hence the insistence that I won't be deceived by a fake again? Or the lack of people who pay attention to you in real life compulsively pushes you to comment on every thing you see online without commuting first to logical scrutiny?
U have been fooled the first time am just trying to make u understand the fake and original but seems u have a coco yam head
Re: Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt by Veiniously: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2020
riskybob:

Watch and see you will still buy same thing with diffferent label claiming to be original because you dont even know how original battery looks like
You could have just drop your comment without an insult cause i didn't insult u in anyway but you showed how stupid you are and how dumb you still wanna live your life
Re: Toshiba Laptop Battery Needed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 12, 2020
Veiniously:

Watch and see you will still buy same thing with diffferent label claiming to be original because you dont even know how original battery looks like
You could have just drop your comment without an insult cause i didn't insult u in anyway but you showed how stupid you are and how dumb you still wanna live your life
K

(1) (Reply)

USB Dongle (modem) Needed / Neat UK Used Lenovo Thinkpad A485 & T470s At Very Affordable Prices / Would Like To Know Which Laptop Is Really Rugged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.