Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) (125565 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
You'll never hear things like this in the North.....later one mumu smwia wee be telling me the North is not civilised, If this is the type of civilization Igbos wan2 give us then we don't want sad
sharrap ewuhausa
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Kyra1(f): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Please which location?

Port Harcourt
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Joiedevivre: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Let's all help this young man please. The sight of the incidence is gory
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You dont hear it, but it happens.

The doctor in Kaduna whose wife was kidnapped by the police, that's in space, Abi?

The indigenous Christian communities being annihilated are not from the north, ba?

Ok.... sorry, Christian lives are not worth anything.

Nonsense.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
You'll never hear things like this in the North.....later one mumu smwia wee be telling me the North is not civilised, If this is the type of civilization Igbos wan2 give us then we don't want sad

I feel like insulting you.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by rampantlover: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
What do you expect from the Federal Republic of Fulani Herdsmen and Generators cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin Nigeria is an evil forest.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by kem42450: 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Bimpe29: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Get well soon bro.

Humans are chronically wicked.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by fuwaski(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Am i the only one that noticed the gender?
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by ecclize: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
if u are poor and u think u are a citizen of Nigeria u are simply deceive yourself...
quick recovery bro
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by koolaid87: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

At least they didn't burn the whole house down

Or decapitate with machete

Although crime is crime but the North is on another level
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by PopeFlatino(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
That's my prayer..as I said I have food ..I eat well but I need to calm the pains with d drugs I want to buy
ifiokjohn:
Someone who has should pls help him and GOD will bless you exceedingly
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by YungJo207(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
An Upcoming Nigerian Musician Known as Stain Lace has been rubbed and injured last night in in his house while observing the COVID-19 lockdown in Akwa Ibom State.

Lace shared his ordeal on social media and wrote:

See Photos below.

SOURCE: https://web.facebook.com/iamStainlace/posts/1402834293258543

Op this one you post about south south and Eastern part of naija this days is where okk? Abi oga Coro don make you dey miss house??
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by 27Pushing30: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
lovere:
Black man is wickedly evil
Go to TMZ and read about several robberies even in highbrow neighborhoods

1 Like

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
That shit is everywhere now, Ogun State to Lagos State... Be strong bro
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
That's because what's in the north is greater than mere thieves. They have bombs and heavy waeapon they use for mass killing. So if someone is robbed in the north, they see it as nothing to worry about.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
We are in the Last days. Tomorrow maybe too late. Evaluate your life and seek Jesus.

Jesus Saves.

The time is almost up
I repeat Endtime.
Don't regret your existence on earth.
The Lord is our sheperd.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by WATCHOVER(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
I don't believe this story
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sorry brother. get wel soon. it shall not be well with those criminals
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Hoodbilonia: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Na dat drug go kill u.
Petty scammer.
PopeFlatino:
Please I need #3700 to complete my drugs ,I won't say much about my illness presently but d chest pain is massive..

Anybody that will help me out will continuously receive God's blessings and favours,,His/her account will continuously flow with funds and covid-19 will not near any loved one . Amen..

This is not a random begging strategy,I have my x-ray ,ECG and Lipids test result with me for prove... please assist me ..I need to complete d drugs
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by ifiokjohn(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
PopeFlatino:
That's my prayer..as I said I have food ..I eat well but I need to calm the pains with d drugs I want to buy
I understand you Sir. if I have I would have helped
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by noziz(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
shocked thank God for your life. Dem be one send you go join your papa!

Don't ask me how I got to know!
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by patorial(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

Robbery is not the only crime, think about child rape and terrorism.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
abbey621:

Hardly would you see a white man or woman rob a common man. They are usually sophisticated and would rather rob banks or millionaires but you see black people, they can rob and injure for ordinary buckets of chicken.

Pls don't make laugh.

grin
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
Dont generalize O. Its everywhere
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Origin(f): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
May God help us.

Please let us take extra precautions.
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by Ikennamurphy: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You dont hear it, but it happens.
He doesn't know, I was once robbed in Zaria late last year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by HMarshal(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Samade7:
Sorry bro.......na d useless country we dey so.

Yeah sorry & hope he gets well soon,it's not everything the govt will do 4u fam.dont u belong to a community? Don't u av meetings& pay security fees?some folks don't even attend community meetings,pay or try to make imparts there.leme bore u about a community some where in ibadan,

back then ,because twas just developing ,they we're plundered day & night untill each landlord became a vigilante member themselves.

to make it official to a capacity they consulted the dpo near them,he said,it's a good move,but,if one of the assilants is aprehended,it's a serious case if he is wounded b4 the police arrives,but if he(assilants) is dead,then it's to pick up the body & case closed.

They made it a duty to not just kill this mofos,the left them where ppl will see them in the morning b4 the cops took thier body away.the neighborhood has been peaceful ever since.

Don't wait for the govt to protect some of ur very personal interests & life's.buckle up!
Re: Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) by nokatakata: 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

You prefer the boko haram terrorist killings and kidnappings by bandits in the north?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.