Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,249 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Tattoos. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tattoos. (801 Views)

Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos / Woman Tattoos Lover's Name On Her Face, 24 Hours After Meeting / Photos: Amazing 3D Tattoos For 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tattoos. by clitzyy: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2011
I will be in Lagos, Nigeria January 7th until the 11th. I am looking for a REPUTABLE tattoo shop/parlor. I have used Google to search for one but I cannot seem to find any. I have e-mailed a few "tattooists" that I have found via nairalist.com but they seem really sketchy. One even asked for my home address so he can send me the sketches! I would like to simply walk into a shop have the artist put my words into a sketch and hopefully get inked.

Please don't tell me tattoos are devilish and what not. It's a little redundant. It's my body, not yours.

So if anyone could please help me and give the phone number and address to a reputable tattoo shop/parlor I would be eternally grateful. I wouldn't mind if you were able to give me the number to a reputable tattooist but so far, the people I have spoken to have seemed really sketchy.

kthxbye.
Re: Tattoos. by NegroKing(m): 7:22am On Jan 04, 2011
Whats your offer and i give u one?
Re: Tattoos. by clitzyy: 7:41am On Jan 04, 2011
Well I want a half sleeve of 'Our Lady of Guadalupe.' I would like to incorporate a lot of color.

If you sketch something out and send it to me I will let you know.

I spoke to someone else this past weekend and he said he could do it for around 300 USD.

How long have you been tattooing?
What kind of ink do you use?
Do you use single-use/disposable needles?
Is your shop sterile?
Re: Tattoos. by InkedNerd(f): 8:14am On Jan 04, 2011
clitzyy:

Well I want a half sleeve of 'Our Lady of Guadalupe.' I would like to incorporate a lot of color.

If you sketch something out and send it to me I will let you know.

I spoke to someone else this past weekend and he said he could do it for around 300 USD.

How long have you been tattooing?
What kind of ink do you use?
Do you use single-use/disposable needles?
Is your shop sterile?

Hehehe, you really did your research.

I suggest you make two trips to the tattoo parlor while you're in Lagos before you decide to go ahead with anything. The first trip should be to take a look around the tattoo parlor and the second is to get a look at how to do their work [if they permit you to observe]. . . Or, you could just do it that all in one trip and just leave the second trip for if/when you decide to get this tattoo done.

Oh, by the way I noticed this thread so I thought I'd post it here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-578649.0.html

@NegroKing: Hehehe, you kinda look like a male model I know.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Ties With Accessories In Bulk? / What your hair style speaks of you / Happy Birthday Our Dear Onnari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.