Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites (1225 Views)

Appmysite Mobile App Builder For Woocommerce - How To Get Smart Mobile Apps? / Check Out This Android App Built By A Nairalander. / Can You Develop This Android Mobile App For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites by ovoSoft: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
The Coronavirus lockdown got me busy, so I decided to improve ecommerce mobile apps by developing this android app for all woocommerce websites as it uses the REST API from Woocommerce, therefore it requires no plugins but just the website url, secret ley and the customer key.

Its a full option native mobile android app(with a closed source code) that can also be tweaked to work on other ecommerce website with an API. Proudly made in Nigeria

Your comments and views are highly welcomed

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites by ovoSoft: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
"The devil is in the details"......let me know what you think!
Re: Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites by Dsholla: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2020
I'd love to use this app
Re: Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites by ovoSoft: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sure @Dsholla, you can use it if you have a woocommerce website or know anyone who does
Re: Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites by Joshmoy18: 2:33am On Apr 19, 2020
Hi. I'd love to use this app
Re: Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites by ovoSoft: 7:20pm On May 01, 2020
@Joshmoy18 the app isn't for public use....its for sale for ecommerce website owners, you can contact me for a demo or you can make money by selling it and getting affiliate commissions. ...the app comes with the product and service(1 year free update and bug fixes)
Re: Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites by ovoSoft: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2020
The full rights and license to the source code of the app is now for sale. Contact me through any of my social media accounts if you are interested.

Source code has NEVER been released and isn't anywhere on the Internet. It's basically for entrepreneurs who may wanna sell source codes on Envato or customize it for potential ecommerce clients
Re: Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites by Savagethe21st(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
ovoSoft:
The full rights and license to the source code of the app is now for sale. Contact me through any of my social media accounts if you are interested.

Source code has NEVER been released and isn't anywhere on the Internet. It's basically for entrepreneurs who may wanna sell source codes on Envato or customize it for potential ecommerce clients
I'm interested, how much
Re: Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites by afuye(m): 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Cost?
ovoSoft:
The Coronavirus lockdown got me busy, so I decided to improve ecommerce mobile apps by developing this amdroid app for all woocommerce websites as it uses the REST API from Woocommerce, therefore it requires no plugins but just the website url, secret ley and the customer key.

Its a full option native mobile android app(with a closed source code) that can also be tweaked to work on other ecommerce website with an API. Proudly made in Nigeria

Your comments and views are highly welcome

Re: Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites by ovoSoft: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
For those asking for the price, it's $3,500......calm down before you start screaming through your keyboards, you can make the money back depending on how you ball;

1. Low-Ballers-
Sell on a popular marketplace like Envato for $35 per unit (excluding taxes and fees)... on selling 100 units you make back your $3,500 this is minus the services of "installation" you can charge for.

2. Medium-Ballers-
Freelance on E-commerce jobs, for sites like Freelancer or Upwork... the average cost of developing a native android E-commerce app is $350, with 10 gigs you have made the app cost

3. High-Ballers-
Get in touch with the management team of top E-commerce website that uses Woocommerce without an android app and offer to create an app for their store, in the U.S clients can pay $1,750...with 2 clients, you have made the app cost.

Major Question;
Why can't I keep the source code and make the money.
Answer;
The above ways of making money from the source code requires time (for marketing) and work, which I sadly do not have....I am decluttering my closet and moving on to creating the "next-big thing" for the Nigerian market using mobile apps.

If the price seems too high for you and you start looking at my profile with "one kind bad eye".........."ABEG NO VEX"
Re: Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites by afuye(m): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
It's obvious you are not ready to sell

ovoSoft:
For those asking for the price, it's $3,500......calm down before you start screaming through your keyboards, you can make the money back depending on how you ball;

1. Low-Ballers-
Sell on a popular marketplace like Envato for $35 per unit (excluding taxes and fees)... on selling 100 units you make back your $3,500 this is minus the services of "installation" you can charge for.

2. Medium-Ballers-
Freelance on E-commerce jobs, for sites like Freelancer or Upwork... the average cost of developing a native android E-commerce app is $350, with 10 gigs you have made the app cost

3. High-Ballers-
Get in touch with the management team of top E-commerce website that uses Woocommerce without an android app and offer to create an app for their store, in the U.S clients can pay $1,750...with 2 clients, you have made the app cost.

Major Question;
Why can't I keep the source code and make the money.
Answer;
The above ways of making money from the source code requires time (for marketing) and work, which I sadly do not have....I am decluttering my closet and moving on to creating the "next-big thing" for the Nigerian market using mobile apps.

If the price seems too high for you and you start looking at my profile with "one kind bad eye".........."ABEG NO VEX"
Re: Check Out This Android App For Woocommerce Websites by ovoSoft: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
@afuye.....if you are looking for an app that costs #20,000, go to Envato there are alot of E-commerce android apps which have a similar code structure and design.....this is definitely not for you.

(1) (Reply)

Programmers, How Can I Do This? / Why Certification Since Your Clients Are Satisfied: / Why Relationship Between Tables In A Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.