Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life (1879 Views)

Someone Just Scammed Me In Here............ / Mobileng.com Has Scammed Me. Please Where Can I Report Them / How A Nairalander Scammed Me Of 12k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
Last month on Nairaland, I request for assistance on receiving a token amount through PayPal.

He indicated interest in helping me, and that was how it all started.
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by madridguy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
So you traded with someone with registered date not up to 4 months shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is a screenshot of our conversation here on nairaland.
He promised to complete the transaction within 30 minutes.
It's now over a month. No refund no payment.

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
madridguy:
So you traded with someone with registered date not up to 4 months shocked
My mistake
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fast forward to mail service.
I told him I prefer to chat on WhatsApp. So he sent his WhatsApp contact.
I provided all the necessary information for him.

Details in screenshot below.

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Then it happens that he stopped responding to my messages.
Sometimes days before he respond.
I'm not saying this to just get the 30$ back.
I'm saying this to make it clear that that guy, mrcommonsense, I'm going to get his identity and do the needful

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Then he started telling me that he can feed me, that he can even send me more money.
Infact he said a lot.
Just read the screenshot

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
More

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
N more

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
The guy sent a fake address and also call me names.
I don suffer walahi

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Now I have the following information about him.
His PayPal email. Which he used a fake name to register
William Sam.
His email address. Ngndaily@gmail.com
His fake website ngndaily.com

I've recovered a fund before on this forum. I'm doing it again.

I'll update you guys

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by daddytime(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Smh
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
I want to call on the mods
Seun
Lalasticlala
And others to look into this
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by dawnomike(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
There is nothing the mods can do about it...
Red flags
Be careful of accounts that are less than 2 yrs
Be careful if the person has no profile pix
Be careful if the person is tribalistic or a religious fanatic
Be careful of trolls
Be careful of those that say comment and post nonsense....

Above all, transacting on Nairaland is at your own risk so do your due diligence

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Exclusiveslog(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2020
This is why most people are so scared to trade with us, why ripping people off their hard earned money
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Exclusiveslog:
This is why most people are so scared to trade with us, why ripping people off their hard earned money
That is why I posted it here.
Cheap scammers

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aare2050:
I want to call on the mods
Seun
Lalasticlala
And others to look into this
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
dawnomike:
There is nothing the mods can do about it...
Red flags
Be careful of accounts that are less than 2 yrs
Be careful if the person has no profile pix
Be careful if the person is tribalistic or a religious fanatic
Be careful of trolls
Be careful of those that say comment and post nonsense....

Above all, transacting on Nairaland is at your own risk so do your due diligence
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

U r just ranting.... The guy didn't dupe.. U r just making noise.

U said u don't need the money, yet u kept chatting him up.. It shows u r hungry n broke...

If he was a scammer, he wunt even chat this long with u, he wud have blocked u.

He still offered to give u his login but u r running away

The person dt Sent u money said he might be telling the truth

U r even scared of reporting him to the police bcox u no dt the money isn't legal

Shame on u Aare2050.. Big shame on u.

Lols.
You still go ahead and used many of your fake accounts to react to this thread the same way you usually do on WhatsApp.
Don't worry, your days are numbered.
The authorities are coming for you
You can't hide forever
Like I told you, I'll spend more than the said amount to bring you to book.
Just wait, don't rush.
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Sir. It's clear the guy didn't dupe him... He, Aare2050 is scared of complaining to the police if this guy is a scammer.

Even the person dt sent the money said that commonsense might be telling the truth but Aare2050 refused to agree..

U think u r wise but u r not.. This kind thing, u suppose settl matter with am not forming as if u don't need the money, whereas u need it like mad

MrCommonsense, I don't no abt u Oo but from the chat, u r transparent enough

Cc: Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 pls ignore this guy thread....

It's not worth it
William sam
Mrcommonsense
Profdview1
Continue exposing yourself. I promise you the 30$ will be your last. Take it or leave it.
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aare2050:

Lols.
You still go ahead and used many of your fake accounts to react to this thread the same way you usually do on WhatsApp.
Don't worry, your days are numbered.
The authorities are coming for you
You can't hide forever
Like I told you, I'll spend more than the said amount to bring you to book.
Just wait, don't rush.

Pls send me his number....
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aare2050:

William sam
Mrcommonsense
Profdview1
Continue exposing yourself. I promise you the 30$ will be your last. Take it or leave it.

See this one ooo... Calling me a scammer..

Me dt still beg for card to subscribe here.. Na me kon scam u 20 dollars... I no even get PayPal account , I no sabi open one sef gringringringringringringrin

U r truly broke and hungry, if not u wunt be ranting ladis
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

I am not him.. So becox I am being reasonable with the facts now, I am him.. U r sick sir

Pls send me his number.... Share his number here.. Let me reach him
I'm sick?
Lalasticlala you can see this?
You convince me each time that you are mrcommonsense.
The same way he abuse me on top my money.
Are you even thinking at all?
Go and get a life please
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aare2050:

I'm sick?
Lalasticlala you can see this?
You convince me each time that you are mrcommonsense.
The same way he abuse me on top my money.
Are you even thinking at all?
Go and get a life please

I am nt him, bro
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

See this one ooo... Calling me a scammer..

Me dt still beg for card to subscribe here.. Na me kon scam u 20 dollars... I no even get PayPal account , I no sabi open one sef gringringringringringringrin

U r truly broke and hungry, if not u wunt be ranting ladis
Just calm down.
Now pick up a cup of water and drink.
And allow mrcommonsense to come and defend himself
Reasons he refused to pay me my money, and refused to refund the sender.
Don't quote me again if you don't want me to involve you permanently on this issue.
Thanks
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

If it's ur money, reach the next police station na... I think he offered u to go report him
I can see that you are really mrcommonsense.
How do you report a case without a name?
Tell me
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aare2050:

Just calm down.
Now pick up a cup of water and drink.
And allow mrcommonsense to come and defend himself
Reasons he refused to pay me my money, and refused to refund the sender.
Don't quote me again if you don't want me to involve you permanently on this issue.
Thanks
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Aare2050(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

U r sick...... U already involve me na.. U said I am him.

Just hear ursef out, any sensible scammer wud av blocked u... But he didn't, yet u r spoiling his reputation here...
I'm not responsible for your miserable life Mrcommonsense.
You can as well go and report this at the police station.
Or you can as well pay me my 30$ as you know I'm broke.
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aare2050:

Tell me

U av his number, fine.. Report him to Sars..

Stop ranting
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aare2050:

Tell me
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aare2050:

I'm not responsible for your miserable life Mrcommonsense.
You can as well go and report this at the police station.
Or you can as well pay me my 30$ as you know I'm broke.
Re: Nairalander Mrcommonsense Scammed Me, And He's Now Threatening My Life by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Aare2050:
Last month on Nairaland, I request for assistance on receiving a token amount through PayPal.

He indicated interest in helping me, and that was how it all started.

Mr Aare2050 pls calm down... It's not that I am against u..

But there is a way u can talk to him.. To be honest with u sir, a scammer wunt talk long with u, he wud had blocked u tey tey.

Now, the guy dt sent u the money said it too, he said he may be write.. It's possible he wunt av access to his account... The person knows abt it

U on the other hand, u don't no much abt it.. PayPal account no be beans, very complicated... Seen many people complained abt PayPal been blocked coz fund enter.... It occurs well

Just find a way to dialogue with him and let him help u out

Take it or leave it.... The fund ur frnd sent to him is not clean.. That's why his PayPal account was blocked...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Website Review: FelaDurotoye.com / I Need All In One Php Forum Script And The Process Of Database Creation / More About Addynamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.