Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,539 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas (497 Views)

Surgeons Struggle To Remove Live Snake From Woman's Ear (pictures/video) / Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by Slimranky(m): 5:07am On Apr 12, 2020
cry
Yesterday I visited a crowded gas station in umuahia Abia state,
"Second Coming" gas station previously on live radio the owner of the cooking gas station pledged to give a free 8kg of cooking gas as his own palliative care measure's towards covid_19
When I got there I saw a large crowd,struggling to join the cue, after 7 hour's most people's cylinders wasn't filled.

Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by Slimranky(m): 5:13am On Apr 12, 2020
The whole process was messed up because there was no orderliness and the process of filling the gas cylinders was done through IM
Some other hoodlums who came there empty handed saw that as opportunity to steal people's gas cylinders

Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by Slimranky(m): 5:14am On Apr 12, 2020
More pic's

Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by majamajic(m): 5:15am On Apr 12, 2020
We have queue issues in Nigeria
Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by Slimranky(m): 5:27am On Apr 12, 2020
majamajic:
We have queue issues in Nigeria

Bro the worst part is that even despite mopol using his shocker to scare people away
People still wouldn't listen.
What really caught My eye was when I saw a pregnant woman backing her tender kid was been pushed around whilst struggling to join the cue

Like wtf was she doing there?
Why would her family or husband let her be there?
Mehn people really need help in our country cry
I wish I had it all would have done a give away for these people

2 Likes

Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by majamajic(m): 5:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Slimranky:

Bro the worst part is that even despite mopol using his shocker to scare people away
People still wouldn't listen.
What really caught My eye was when I saw a pregnant woman backing her tender kid was been pushed around whilst struggling to join the cue

Like wtf was she doing there?
Why would her family or husband let her be there?
Mehn people really need help in our country cry
I wish I had it all would have done a give away for these people

What are u saying the husband might be there with a different cylinder

4 Likes

Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by CYBERWEAVER(m): 5:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Animalistic mindset because of free stuff. Declare free stuff and see the beast in them

1 Like

Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by Slimranky(m): 5:41am On Apr 12, 2020
majamajic:

What are u saying the husband might be there with a different cylender

[color=#990000][/color] grin

True
At a point I got scared of my life because of explosion and left when I realised how stupid could be
As most people came with a bad cylinder
And some came with cylinders they haven't used in a whole year
One man's cylinder start leaking heavey gas and the whole place was oozing with gas and a little spark could blaze up the whole place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by Bluntguy: 5:51am On Apr 12, 2020
From kerosene to gas. Na waa o. No social distancing, no face masks, nothing.

1 Like

Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by Slimranky(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Animalistic mindset because of free stuff.
Declare free stuff and see the beast in them

Bro awoof dey run belle oh the worst part is that the gas station isn't situated in the town,coming from the town you would pay #300 for 3 drops that's #100 for each drop
#600 to and fro
Some people paid that amount and still lost their gas cylinders
No gas
No cylinders
grin angry

1 Like

Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by chiemmanuel(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Awoof truly dey run belle

Funny thing is that people who can afford the gas are on the queue

1 Like

Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by Slimranky(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Awoof truly dey run belle

Funny thing is that people who can afford the gas are on the queue

Wetin you dey talk bro

I Dey tell you say some top officials from the govt press and some security personnel and worker's of that station wey suppose calm matter down were sneaking cylinders of their own,family or friends cylinders to go fill from backyard

Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by Slimranky(m): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Bluntguy:
From kerosene to gas. Na waa o. No social distancing, no face masks, nothing.

Like say one person get corona the whole of umuahia for don contact by now
Because that crowd go don contact other people for town,house etc
Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by chiemmanuel(m): 6:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Slimranky:

Wetin you dey talk bro

I Dey tell you say some top officials from the govt press and some security personnel and worker's of that station wey suppose calm matter down were sneaking cylinders of their own,family or friends cylinders to go fill from backyard

the person wey declare free gas go dey regret am now

That area was a disaster waiting to happen, any explosion would have killed thousands

1 Like

Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by AntiChristian: 6:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Some believe our problem starts and ends with our leaders.

But we the led have serious pile up of problems. We have similar problems we accuse our leaders of having.

Nepotism, favoritism, greed, selfishness, dangerous politicking, stealing, disobedience and misuse of power among others.

If one person had Covid 19 in this crowd how many will contract it from him/her?

And the community transfer continues!

Even Lagos people dey jog until police caught them and sentenced them.
Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by Slimranky(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2020
chiemmanuel:
the person wey declare free gas go dey regret am now

That area was a disaster waiting to happen, any explosion would have killed thousands

Most people carry cylinder wey don bad
Come fill
Like say person mistakenly one person light cigar

2 seconds everywhere burst

1 Like

Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by Slimranky(m): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2020
AntiChristian:
Some believe our problem starts and ends with our leaders.

But we the led have serious pile up of problems. We have similar problems we accuse our leaders of having.

Nepotism, favoritism, greed, selfishness, dangerous politicking, stealing, disobedience and misuse of power among others.

If one person had Covid 19 in this crowd how many will contract it from him/her?

And the community transfer continues!

Even Lagos people dey jog until police caught them and sentenced them.

The worst part is that people came there as early as 2am and the process would have ended today
But just now as am typing on radio the state government just suspended the process to enable the social distance order against covid_19
Re: Abia Residents Struggle To Get Free Cooking Gas by AntiChristian: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Slimranky:

The worst part is that people came there as early as 2am and the process would have ended today
But just now as am typing on radio the state government just suspended the process to enable the social distance order against covid_19

People would easily risk everything just to get food. No be person wey dey healthy go fit chop?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Alcohol Kill Covid19 In The Lung? / 100ML ₦1k Herbal Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitizers. / No COVID-19 Vaccine Until 2021 – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.