Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,076 members, 7,845,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. (3153 Views)

What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by frozen70(f): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Theyoungmatron:
I have always visited my aunt occasionally and we also live in the same city. She has 4 kids with the last kid already in the University. Her family, that's her siblings has always mediated between her and her husband up until now, cos of the husband philandering.
She was, and still is a very beautiful woman but years of marital anguish had shrouded her beauty and left her sullen. After her last kid left, it seems like she has left her cocoon and has brightened like a star. As the day goes by and the more I visited her, she looks so much different, happy and jovial. Everyone was happy that auntie ND is back and things are looking quite good in the homefront.
Did I mentioned that she has always been the Mrs prime and proper that's why what I saw jolted me like electricity.
There is this particular man that I thought was their family friend, you know, she being in her late 40s, so their friends are like family friends. I saw her with this man laughing, looking longingly and touching. Talking for long hours and she often brings him up in a conversation like it is normal. You know, how you will acquire a new property and always talk about it.. Yeah that's it.
I wanted to ask her who the man was on one of my many visits but I refrained from doing so cos, damn, she isn't my Mom and what do I know anyway.

I decided to bring it here cos what I saw joggled my memory and left me very uncomfortable..... The young man that saw his dad flirting with a tailor must have felt uncomfortable too.

These are the people we look up to for perfection. People that cannot commit sin in our eyes. What happens when they are caught philandering? I was rankled by the advices I got from this young man's thread that it is good for married people to philander. I am married but it has left a bad taste in my mouth.

This is my aunt, I wonder how I would've felt if it was one of my parents.

Your aunt is a living being and a woman for that

Every woman needs a man to be with

Even if sex us not involve, she still needs to be with a man

When women are alone without a man, they are more dangerous to go close to

So leave her and don't ask her what they have
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Acidosis(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
cococandy:
What if they see their dad?
Is it not the same feeling?

The feeling is same for any sensible person.
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by cococandy(f): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Acidosis:

The feeling is same for any sensible person.

Anyway I won’t argue that.

But I’d say depending on what the marriage has been like and if I’m grown, I won’t mind seeing either of my parents happy with another person. And I won’t be thinking about them having or not having sex.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Acidosis(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amanee:

@bolded

Speak for yourself abeg

Not all of us are enemies of progress

Again, did you even read the post? The woman in question is an aunt not his mother. Even if she's his mother having such a negative attitude towards her pursuit of happiness is wrong

Negative attitude? To feel bad about a cheating relative is negative attitude?

Anyway, we are online where many say what they wouldn't do in real life. We are both from the same country where kids wouldn't like their single parent to remarry (marriage). There are many Nairalanders with single mothers. How many of them will allow their mothers (of 50-60 years) sleep with young boys in the name of happiness?

There are exemptions, of course, but the monikers I'm seeing here do not belong to that category.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Acidosis(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
cococandy:

Anyway I won’t argue that.

But I’d say depending on what the marriage has been like and if I’m grown, I won’t mind seeing either of my parents happy with another person. And I won’t be thinking about them having or not having sex.

I like the condition you attached "depending on what the marriage has been like"
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by cococandy(f): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Acidosis:

I like the condition you attached "depending on what the marriage has been like"

Just that most times before parents go their separate ways despite having children that the divorce can affect, it’s likely they must have been through really hard stuff.
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Amanee(f): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Acidosis:

Negative attitude? To feel bad about a cheating relative is negative attitude?

Anyway, we are online where many say what they wouldn't do in real life. We are both from the same country where kids wouldn't like their single parent to remarry (marriage). There are many Nairalanders with single mothers. How many of them will allow their mothers (of 50-60 years) sleep with young boys in the name of happiness?

There are exemptions, of course, but the monikers I'm seeing here do not belong to that category.

You're contradicting yourself oga

People portray fakeness on nairaland yet you know them, how sir?

Like I said, speak for yourself and stop generalizing.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Munzy14(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

She is still married
Still the same..

1 Like

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Munzy14:

Still the same..

Not everyone is morally bankrupt like your family
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by tabithababy(f): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mindeding your business
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Munzy14(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

Not everyone is morally bankrupt like your family
Only those who have no family throw this type of empty insult...I understand it isn't your fault..cheesy

E go better

Your moniker implied your life sha.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by franklingud(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why are you asking?

You wanna fvck ya aunty?
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Munzy14:

Only those who have no family throw this type of empty insult...I understand it isn't your fault..cheesy

E go better

Your moniker implied your life sha.
I didn't insult your family.

I just pointed out that sleeping around is not okay with everyone since it seems normalized in your family
Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Munzy14(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
I didn't insult your family.

I just pointed out that sleeping around is not okay with everyone since it seems normalized in your family

Re: I Saw My 48 Year Old Aunt With One Man. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:25am On Apr 13, 2020
Theyoungmatron:
I have always visited my aunt occasionally and we also live in the same city. She has 4 kids with the last kid already in the University. Her family, that's her siblings has always mediated between her and her husband up until now, cos of the husband philandering.
She was, and still is a very beautiful woman but years of marital anguish had shrouded her beauty and left her sullen. After her last kid left, it seems like she has left her cocoon and has brightened like a star. As the day goes by and the more I visited her, she looks so much different, happy and jovial. Everyone was happy that auntie ND is back and things are looking quite good in the homefront.
Did I mentioned that she has always been the Mrs prime and proper that's why what I saw jolted me like electricity.
There is this particular man that I thought was their family friend, you know, she being in her late 40s, so their friends are like family friends. I saw her with this man laughing, looking longingly and touching. Talking for long hours and she often brings him up in a conversation like it is normal. You know, how you will acquire a new property and always talk about it.. Yeah that's it.
I wanted to ask her who the man was on one of my many visits but I refrained from doing so cos, damn, she isn't my Mom and what do I know anyway.

I decided to bring it here cos what I saw joggled my memory and left me very uncomfortable..... The young man that saw his dad flirting with a tailor must have felt uncomfortable too.

These are the people we look up to for perfection. People that cannot commit sin in our eyes. What happens when they are caught philandering? I was rankled by the advices I got from this young man's thread that it is good for married people to philander. I am married but it has left a bad taste in my mouth.

This is my aunt, I wonder how I would've felt if it was one of my parents.

You should feel happy for them if it was one of your parents. It might seem wrong to you cause she's married but if you truly like and care for her, you should be happy for her.

You mentioned somewhere up there that the husband was philandering and I don't believe that is ever easy for anyone. She has done her due diligence by enduring that marriage and raising her kids to be independent people (university level says independence), it's about time she experienced peace and happiness once again. Trust me, companionship formed at this stage in her life is truer and purer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of The World's Tallest Living Woman Who Never Stopped Growing Until H / Pursue My Career Or JAPA / Edirin Onogeta-idogun Mother Jailed Over 'missing' Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.