Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Money is my mind - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Money is my mind (740 Views)

Dr Says It's Not PCOS, But I Literally Losing My Mind. Please Help! / Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest / Money Is Not Everything: Cuba Sent Doctors To Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money is my mind by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hi Nlanders,..
I am seriously concerned about what I am about sharing with you guys and openly asking for
Re: Money is my mind by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Note: We are comfortable.... I have my Personal apartment with no distraction
Re: Money is my mind by mrsage(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Time to invite the elders. I'm too young to handle this.
Re: Money is my mind by CYBERWEAVER(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
mrsage:
Time to invite the elders. I'm too young to handle this.

hahahah help me invite them o
Re: Money is my mind by Authoreety: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Calm down bro... U still afraid of sex maybe cos of myths uv heard abt it from ur parents or guardians .. Besides u are doing it with someone who's in charge of the whole exercise since u still be learner..

Waiting for those that know better
Re: Money is my mind by Heffalump(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
OP, your problem is tied to psychological factors.

You mistook sex as a gymnastic exercise, so you practice it with lots of energy without minding the chemistry associated with it.

You have to develop internal feelings before you start. At the moment, it's your partner that's enjoying everything because of your excessive stamina.

Follow-up with a visit to the gaene for better treatment.

1 Like

Re: Money is my mind by CYBERWEAVER(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Authoreety:
Calm down bro... U still afraid of sex maybe cos of myths uv heard abt it from ur parents or guardians .. Besides u are doing it with someone who's in charge of the whole exercise since u still be learner..

Waiting for those that know better
Learner after s*x in a different occasions?
. Must I use my whole lifetime for sex before I become good at it?
Re: Money is my mind by frozen70(f): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Hi Nlanders,..
I am seriously concerned about what I am about sharing with you guys and openly asking for solutions.
I am a young man in my early 20s with no friends to share my experience with but Nairaland lol, I went into a relationship about six months ago with a lady I really loved, she wasn't a virgin while I was though she aged me with about 3 years differences, down the line I decided to taste the forbidden fruit which we both agreed, I believe she was even eager!
The first time we had intercourse it was kind of stressful stuff for me.
Second, third, forth time it was still same experience for me but she's really enjoying that stuff because by the way she really act and lot more...
But for me sex is a kind of job as I don't really enjoy as people do claim it's fantastic on Nairaland and other platforms, though I last long on that but most times I do end up not cuming after at least 35-45mins of intercourse.
So, I am asking what exactly is wrong and is there anyone with same experience should share solutions.
I did 8 times cum just 3 times which is a terrible thing.
Sorry for typos

You just started and you already gone eight times before day break

You are harming yourself

Why not take it easy so that you can enjoy sex

Unfortunately for you, you are having it with an experience and randy person

It's not just working out

You could have looked for a learner like you and both of you will start the training together

Anyway, pls you are still young to over do yourself, consider your heart

One round should be OK for you and if your woman is always randy leave her to ho and look for her type she knows them

I advise once in two three days and one round at anytime you are having it

It's a gradual thing for you as a biginer
Re: Money is my mind by lilbarracuda(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sex is overrated!!!!

1 Like

Re: Money is my mind by mignone(f): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
I beg to differ.
Something is terribly wrong with this generation; there was a time sex (even in marriage) was a discreet topic. Now, even fornicators are mega bold to broadcast what goes on behind closed doors.
Religion apart, we've indeed lost values&it's such a pity.
I care less though; let d 'judgina', 'he who is without sin', etc crew come for me but palliation of sin is a no-no for me.
Re: Money is my mind by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2020
mignone:
I beg to differ.
Something is terribly wrong with this generation; there was a time sex (even in marriage) was a discreet topic. Now, even fornicators are mega bold to broadcast what goes on behind closed doors.
Religion apart, we've indeed lost values&it's such a pity.
I care less though; let d 'judgina', 'he who is without sin', etc crew come for me but palliation of sin is a no-no for me.
Maybe you wrote this after giving a B &. J
Re: Money is my mind by mignone(f): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
fabiano09:

Maybe you wrote this after giving a B &. J
Whatever u think doesn't count sir. The truth remains d truth!
Re: Money is my mind by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
mignone:
Whatever u think doesn't count sir. The truth remains d truth!
insult with a touch of class. Touchè

(1) (Reply)

... / The Effect Of Egusi Soup On People Who Have Blood Pressure / How Much Is Dynace Rocenta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.