Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,914 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria (553 Views)

Place Your Orders On Amazon At #305/$ & $4.8/lbs To Ship Your Orders To Nigeria. / FYNESTDEALS: AMAZON ITEM Orders Made Easy: Place your order / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria by AZUGA(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
we at classic ventures,
wishes to give you the best procurement and logistics experience, to enable you get the best deals and products for your business.
we buy for you from ali express,1688 and taobao etc and deliver to you in Nigeria .send in your links and pictures to us. i and my team are ready to be of great service.
delivery is 6-10 days maximum, express is 2-3 days. we also offer services on procurement, alipay, wechat funding and shipping.
we are open to business

24/7 and we respond swiftly. we equally handle air cargo and sea shipping or sea group-age. we look forward to working with you, also more importantly build business and personal relationship.

feel free to ask us questions on areas we have mentioned above and we will also be providing profession advice on areas you will be needing our assistance.
You can reach us through these means,
phone number: +2348024310184
whatsapp: +2347033867624
email: francissamuel17@gmail.com, francissamuel13@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of Coronavirus (COVID-19) On Global Trade And Business / Are You An Engine Boat Dealer? Or Did You Know Someone You Can Connect Me To? / Any Idea On Islamic Clothing Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.