Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,685 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Shared Apartment Around Lagos Island And Environ - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shared Apartment Around Lagos Island And Environ (551 Views)

Quick Business Loans For Small Businesses Around Lagos/yaba / Loan For Business Around Lagos Island And Environs / In Urgent Need Of An Apartment Around Sango Tedo Ajah Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shared Apartment Around Lagos Island And Environ by onyeka02: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
I am a young guy that just got a new job on Lagos Island. I am hardworking and always up and doing, I love seeing and staying around serious minded people.

I am a Christian that does not discriminate but relates well and equally with everyone. I am looking forward to having a calm headed roommate/s that we can live peacefully together and pick up to be good friends.

It can be either single room or self contain apartment. Not free!
(Please the rent should be affordable because the pay it's not that much.)

Thank you
08162657268I am a young guy that just got a new job on Lagos Island. I am hardworking and always up and doing, I love seeing and staying around serious minded people.

I am a Christian that does not discriminate but relates well and equally with everyone. I am looking forward to having a calm headed roommate/s that we can live peacefully together and pick up to be good friends.

Thank you
I am a young guy that just got a new job on Lagos Island. I am hardworking and always up and doing, I love seeing and staying around serious minded people.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me How Do I Assce My Accountwith Cscs / This Is No Joke, Come In Here To Start Earning For Yourself!! / ANTARES - (GAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.