Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Need To Build A Community Borehole Near Otukpo, Benue State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need To Build A Community Borehole Near Otukpo, Benue State (686 Views)

Searching For Rent In Otukpo, Benue State. / Catholic Church, Market, Houses Collapse In Benue State. Many Injured / Lady Poses In Front Of Her Flooded House In Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Build A Community Borehole Near Otukpo, Benue State by lat55(f): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hello,

Please I need to build a community borehole in my village less than an hour away from Otukpo, any people here with companies in that area that does it or recommendations will be very welcome.

Thank you ��
Re: I Need To Build A Community Borehole Near Otukpo, Benue State by Asquare84(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
lat55:
Hello,

Please I need to build a community borehole in my village less than an hour away from Otukpo, any people here with companies in that area that does it or recommendations will be very welcome.

Thank you ��

Because of the topography of otukpo and it sorrounding environ borehole don't work there, you may sink it and water will not come out, that is why their is no single borehole in the whole of otukpo. Alternatively if you have the money you can try industrial borehole, which will take more than two months to sink but it runs in millions of naira, bongus ikwe has one of such borehole in leach hotel otukpo. One love brother
Re: I Need To Build A Community Borehole Near Otukpo, Benue State by lat55(f): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Asquare84:

Because of the topography of otukpo and it sorrounding environ borehole don't work there, you may sink it and water will not come out, that is why their is no single borehole in the whole of otukpo. Alternatively if you have the money you can try industrial borehole, which will take more than two months to sink but it runs in millions of naira, bongus ikwe has one of such borehole in leach hotel otukpo. One love brother

Really? Ooh boy!

(1) (Reply)

Lands For Sale / . / New York City And Surrounding Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.