Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Have You Lost Due To Covid Lockdown? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Have You Lost Due To Covid Lockdown? (367 Views)

COVID Lockdown 2023 / California Heads For Covid Lockdown As US Records 200,000 Cases A Day / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Lost Due To Covid Lockdown? by TheSociopath(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
What have you lost due to covid 19?

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: What Have You Lost Due To Covid Lockdown? by Abfinest007(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
i have lost my privacy.i have lost my freedom of movement bcuz I'm trapped in another state
Re: What Have You Lost Due To Covid Lockdown? by TheSociopath(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Abfinest007:
i have lost my privacy.i have lost my freedom of movement bcuz I'm trapped in another state

I'm also trapped in another state bro. God go help us
Re: What Have You Lost Due To Covid Lockdown? by edoairways: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Freedom, money and happiness

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Lost Due To Covid Lockdown? by Akinowon123(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
I lost my trust for Nigeria government. Can never trust them with anything, once this Corona virsus ends and everywhere good. Am travelling out of the shit hole where rich and poor can't boast of security and there is so much poverty in the land

1 Like

Re: What Have You Lost Due To Covid Lockdown? by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
TheSociopath:
As for myself, I may be losing a Postgraduate Scholarship payment of 700k from the FG. Also some monthly stipend I get from somewhere have been hanging since the lockdown. I've also lost some business opportunities. What have you lost?

[/s]
Re: What Have You Lost Due To Covid Lockdown? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
My #20k covik 1-9 stimulus package wey I dey expect since never arrived.
Re: What Have You Lost Due To Covid Lockdown? by KrazyDave16(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Slowly losing my sanity and conscience

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Coronavirus Case Cries Out, Says She's Being Detained By The FG / A 100-year-old WWII Veteran Died Of Covid-19. / Ghana Makes A Rapid Covid-19 Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.