Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,909 members, 7,844,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigerian Soldier Asks Man To Remove Camouflage Shorts Because It Is Illegal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Soldier Asks Man To Remove Camouflage Shorts Because It Is Illegal (710 Views)

Don Jazzy Rocks Camouflage Claims “nobody Still Dey Rush Us” (see Photos) / Destiny Etiko Slays In Camouflage Outfit (Photo) / "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Asks Man To Remove Camouflage Shorts Because It Is Illegal by StagethemTVee: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
A man in mufty who claims to be a soldier confronts a male civilian wearing camouflage shorts and asked him to remove it in public. The poor civilian is seen in this video obeying the soldier's order? Unknown to the soldier he was being recorded by a young man in a nearby car. The young man who did the recording is heard saying he will never wear camouflage apparel ever in his life. What do you have to say about outlawing of civilians wearing military shirts, shorts, bandanas, caps and trousers in Nigeria and should it get to such level of abuse by the military?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU_hkFh0ue4
Re: Nigerian Soldier Asks Man To Remove Camouflage Shorts Because It Is Illegal by SLAP44: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
You see.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Asks Man To Remove Camouflage Shorts Because It Is Illegal by dawnomike(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Well, except if i do not just put my neighbourhood in trouble... A soldier on mufty, with no gun, no back-up can not order me to remove my shorts and I will obey.
Well, maybe until I receive a hot slap that will make my eyes see stars like shine shine bobo grin

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The Death Of Ibidun Ighodalo / Video: Arsenal Breakup Statement From Florence Ifeoluwa Cuppy Otedola(supporter) / Naira Marley & Lil Smart Introduces New Dance Step "Wugedance" (as E Dey Go)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.