Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,936 members, 7,824,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago (1658 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) / Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by Frayokit: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2020
Good morning ADMIN, purpose of this post is not for sentiment or hatred of any kind.
Kindly go through my post and forward it to the front page please. We need peace and freedom in Lagos.

Below is my post. I didn't sleep through out the night doing security watch, this morning i decided to put up this post :

OPERATION NO MERCY, CATCH AND KILL, NO SLEEPING MOMENT initiated all over Lagos State.

The child who does not allow his mother to sleep will not sleep either . Lagosians are fully prepared for these hoodlums. Robbery of house to house is at its peak all over Lagos.

No sleeping this period! Every single individual has suddenly turned to security operative. This is what Buhari government has turned our beautiful Nation, Nigeria into! Buhari has subjected every Nigerian to four cruel factors at a time just because of his incompetence as a president in the name of fighting #COVID19 #CORONAVIRUS.

We no longer fight #COVID19 #CORONAVIRUS, People of Nigeria are not only dying of #COVID19 any more but fighting and dying of hunger, restrictions, armed robbers and no work. Shame to president Buhari government for its incompetence and inability to save this country.

It's high quality time we Nigerians take this bullshits of president Buhari to streets and social media with protest.

We are not slaves! We are in our own country. We need peace and freedom. Stay at home is no more helping the situation rather it keeps worst every day.

#PRESIDENTBUHARI, the lockdown must stop with immediate effect.
We demand for our freedom!

Allow people to go to their daily work and you will see that this robbery day and night, from house to house will immediately stop.

This is not funny any more. People cannot sleep in the day, they cannot sleep at night too. This is becoming too unbearable for all of us Nigerians,

If you are with me in this post, keep sharing it to as many groups and pages as possible in order to get to the right authority.

OPERATION NO MERCY, CATCH AND KILL, NO SLEEPING MOMENT!
Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by youngest85(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2020
Sorry
Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2020
You are inside your one room in face me I face you house to write nonsense

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

3 Likes

Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by Shelumiel: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Adaogwashi1:

[/s] An irrelevant person sighted.

3 Likes

Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by Frayokit: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2020
Shelumiel:
[s][/s] An irrelevant person sighted.

Bless you for that observation

3 Likes

Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Shelumiel:
[s][/s] An irrelevant person sighted.
Mr man nairaland is not a street to protest if them born you well go outside your one room to protest not here.

Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by hisexcellency34: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2020
I totally support this. Any robber caught should be killed instanta. Why robbing fellow poor people like you? Go and rob your senators. They are all in the country now

2 Likes

Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by Acidosis(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2020
But sincerely, the Nigerian government has failed the people. This includes all states of the federation. We have leaders that are shortsighted, behave unintelligently and act like they've never been to school.

No government in Nigeria has valid data of homes, houses, even individuals in their states yet they keep relying on the ever-failing "un-equitable", senseless, useless and wicked public sector distribution methods.

Also, our love for stomach infrastructure has blinded them so much that they can't think beyond a plate of jollof and agege bread. Is that how you "tame" a country with a median age of 20+??

How can any responsible government dealing with the youth not know that constant electricity and data are some of the surest ways to "tame" the youths?

Cost of bandwidth has remained the same. Even if Airtel, MTN and other useless telecom services providers pretend like they don't see what's going on, why can't our government collaborate and provide free and steady electricity added with unlimited or capped data?

These are some of the ONLY avenues to ensure equitable distribution of palliatives.

Useless government. You locked down Lagos and Ogun and started sharing food and money in the Northeastern states with no form of restrictions.

6 Likes

Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by Shelumiel: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Adaogwashi1:
Mr man nairaland is not a street to protest if them born you well go outside your one room to protest not here.

[/s] Another irrelevant comment (as usual).

You fail to understand that freedom of expression is something you can do anywhere, at anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by kalufelix(m): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2020
Say Baba!...are you just waking up to the realities of 9zooria.. Good morning to you...BMC are coming for your head.. How dare you label their pay master incompetent...#suffering&smiling...#selfdestruction
Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by Shelumiel: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Adaogwashi1:
Go outside your hut to do your freedom of expression not faceless forum cheesy

[/s] Irrelevant and meaningless.

And as always you remain the irrelevant Ada Ogwashi grin

1 Like

Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Shelumiel:
[s][/s] Irrelevant and meaningless.

And as always you remain the irrelevant Ada Ogwashi grin
cheesy grin freedom fighter go outside your hut not nairaland grin

Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by Hoodbilonia: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Initiated all over lagos on nairaland.
Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by Native101: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Adaogwashi1:

You are a psychotic bot. And every agreeing with you by liking this your stupid comment ought to go for mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by Shelumiel: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
cheesy grin freedom fighter go outside your hut not nairaland grin

Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by Superjazz: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Adaogwashi1:

Adaogwashi are you looking for a husband I can help you wink
Re: Operation No Mercy, Catch And Kill, No Sleeping Moment Initiated All Over Lago by mytime24(f): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Audio Leopard amotekun don go black to sleep lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Locate The Owner Of This Stolen Toyota Corolla / Stay Away From Roqqu! This Site Is Becoming Something Else / Young Lady Sets Supermarket On Fire In Abuja [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.