Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,786 members, 7,844,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Paypal - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Paypal (779 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal by Silas12345: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Please how can I create PayPal that can receive money here in Nigeria
Re: Paypal by RealLordZeus(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Silas12345:
Please how can I create PayPal that can receive money here in Nigeria
chat me up on 0.8.088922994 for an account that can receive fund in Nigeria without vpn usage. It's not free
Re: Paypal by ibawon(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2020
You can create it your self, then link your card anyfund that you receives reflects in your bank account after some days
I stand to be corrected if wrong

1 Like

Re: Paypal by Silas12345: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2020
RealLordZeus:
chat me up on 0.8.088922994 for an account that can receive fund in Nigeria without vpn usage. It's not free
INFACT YOU'RE NOT GENG....
Re: Paypal by Silas12345: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2020
ibawon:
You can create it your self, then link your card anyfund that you receives reflects in your bank account after some days
I stand to be corrected if wrong
okay bro, I will try it now
Re: Paypal by Newerakings(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Create your paypal account with through lesotho webpage. click on open business account and register. you can use this link: www.paypal.com/ls/home

it wprks and i have one
Re: Paypal by Silas12345: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Newerakings:
Create your paypal account with through lesotho webpage. click on open business account and register. you can use this link: www.paypal.com/ls/home Thank you bro, say make I link my Nigeria account to it

it wprks and i have one
Re: Paypal by Silas12345: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Newerakings:
Create your paypal account with through lesotho webpage. click on open business account and register. you can use this link: www.paypal.com/ls/home

it wprks and i have one
Thank you bro, say make I link my Nigeria account to it
Re: Paypal by Newerakings(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2020
Silas12345:
Thank you bro, say make I link my Nigeria account to it

Yes. every details you will fill will be your Nigeria details including your country of origin,

you just only need the Lesotho link to be able to open a business account.

Nigeria paypal site has no business account
Re: Paypal by Rapsowdee01(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Newerakings:

Yes. every details you will fill will be your Nigeria details including your country of origin,

you just only need the Lesotho link to be able to open a business account.

Nigeria paypal site has no business account

Bro, how do i add my GTBank to it please
Re: Paypal by OluDonald1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Newerakings:

it wprks and i have one

Hello to all my oga's in the house, please I need your help, there this Lesotho PayPal account that I opened earlier this month, I added a uba prepaid card during which I was charged #435, and also charged #853 when I verified the card last Sunday.
My worry is that I checked my PayPal account balance few minutes ago to see that the amount charged for the card verification which I think would be credited to my PayPal bal isn't there yet.

Please is anything wrong with the PayPal account?
Re: Paypal by etin06(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
OluDonald1:

Hello to all my oga's in the house, please I need your help, there this Lesotho PayPal account that I opened earlier this month, I added a uba prepaid card during which I was charged #435, and also charged #853 when I verified the card last Sunday.
My worry is that I checked my PayPal account balance few minutes ago to see that the amount charged for the card verification which I think would be credited to my PayPal bal isn't there yet.

Please is anything wrong with the PayPal account?

Your account is fine, the money charged for verification will be returned to your card and not paypal balance , the money was actually charged to see if your card is valid , it will be returned to the card, check your card balance am sure it must have been reversed by now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!!! / SOLD!!! Used Redmi Note 9pro / Portable Speaker Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.