Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ignorance Is A Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ignorance Is A Joke (948 Views)

Photo: John Okafor Defines Stupidity,mumu, Idiocy And Ignorance, / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients / Ignorance Is A Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ignorance Is A Joke by tionne(f): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2007
An Amish boy n his father were visiting a mall. they were amazed by almost everyting they saw especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart n back together again,
Boy: father what is this
Father {never havent seen an elevator responded: son, i ve never seen anything like this in my life i dont know what it is

while d father n son werw watching wide-eyed an old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls n pressed a button, d walls opened n the lady rolled btwn them into a small room. the walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of light with numbers above the walls light up. they continue to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction.

the walls opened up again and a beautiful 24-yrs-old woman stepped out.The father said to the son "Go get your mother"
Re: Ignorance Is A Joke by maryrose4u: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2007
I like this joke. Keep it on guys.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Police / The Idiot / If Only Women Spent Less Time Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.