Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

You Don't Have To Believe! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Don't Have To Believe! (219 Views)

MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies / What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Have To Believe! by GofGs: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
I just feel like sharing these few words with some friends out there.
God doesn’t need humans’ affirmation to satisfy Himself of His existence. He's very much satisfied with His reality and supremacy over the universe. Therefore, whether you believe or not, He exists and He once sent His Son Jesus Christ to die for the sins of humanity and you specifically. It's being a while since He's been knocking the door of your heart. But you keep saying no to Him. When are you going to surrender to your Creator? When are you going to reconcile with the One who will judge all flesh at the end? If you're interested in giving your life to JESUS, just say this word of prayers:
Lord JESUS, I come before you today. I acknowledge myself as a sinner, have mercy on me and forgive my sins. From henceforth, I say bye bye to sins. I become your child today. So help me God.
If you prayed that short prayer, you have become a child of God. Get a Bible and start reading. Invite the Holy Spirit into your life and He shall guide you in all things.
I tell you, Jesus is the ANSWER FOR THE WORLD TODAY!
Re: You Don't Have To Believe! by Lessonteacher(f): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
then, why did he creat humans to suffer?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Have To Believe! by LordReed(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Then why does your god need belief, praise and worship? Sounds like a very needy god.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Have To Believe! by OtemAtum: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
So now we don't have to believe again ba? Small small we will get there. We will get to the time when unbelievers will be all over the world. That is the period of full science and brain using.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Have To Believe! by GofGs: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
I so much appreciate your comments.
God never created man to suffer and that's why He gave His only begotten son JESUS to die for humanity. He doesn't need belief even praises and worship. However, we worship Him because he's the King of kings and Lord of lords. If we can be addressing the President and Governors who are humans like US, how much more the Creator of the universe?
My brothers, that's the whole essence.
Do well to accept Jesus my dearest friends!
Re: You Don't Have To Believe! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
GofGs:
God never created man to suffer and that's why He gave His only begotten son JESUS to die for humanity

. He doesn't need belief even praises and worship. However, we worship Him because he's the King of kings and Lord of lords. If we can be addressing the President and Governors who are humans like US, how much more the Creator of the universe?
stop obfuscation of questions or i will ban you and Jesus wont do nothing.

Bold 1: This was the question "then, why did he creat humans to suffer?"
I cant find the answer there. Or are there not pple on earth suffering today?

Bold2: we have proof they exist. We see them, know them. You said "God doesn’t need humans’ affirmation to satisfy Himself of His existence"
But he needs praises, from what? Goats or plants which can prove his existence abi.
Re: You Don't Have To Believe! by LordReed(m): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2020
GofGs:
God never created man to suffer and that's why He gave His only begotten son JESUS to die for humanity. He doesn't need belief even praises and worship. However, we worship Him because he's the King of kings and Lord of lords. If we can be addressing the President and Governors who are humans like US, how much more the Creator of the universe?

Don't you understand that if he doesn't need it there is no reason to do it? It also means the god is capricious because he will put people in eternal torment for something he doesn't need.
Re: You Don't Have To Believe! by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 14, 2020
GofGs:
I just feel like sharing these few words with some friends out there.
God doesn’t need humans’ affirmation to satisfy Himself of His existence. He's very much satisfied with His reality and supremacy over the universe. Therefore, whether you believe or not, He exists and He once sent His Son Jesus Christ to die for the sins of humanity and you specifically. It's being a while since He's been knocking the door of your heart. But you keep saying no to Him. When are you going to surrender to your Creator? When are you going to reconcile with the One who will judge all flesh at the end? If you're interested in giving your life to JESUS, just say this word of prayers:
Lord JESUS, I come before you today. I acknowledge myself as a sinner, have mercy on me and forgive my sins. From henceforth, I say bye bye to sins. I become your child today. So help me God.
If you prayed that short prayer, you have become a child of God. Get a Bible and start reading. Invite the Holy Spirit into your life and He shall guide you in all things.
I tell you, Jesus is the ANSWER FOR THE WORLD TODAY!

You don't know anything about Christianity yet but you've got the zeal {Romans 10:2-3} so calm down go and find the true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) then ask them to teach you what Jesus taught them!

These are ATHEISTS who don't want to hear anything about God, meaning they feel there shouldn't be a source of guidance on how intelligent beings like them should live their lives.

Jesus sent us to go in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel, this means people who are hungry for righteousness as in those who feels the need for guidance in life! Matthew 10:6;15:24 compare to Matthew 5:6

If you study the two domestic pets Jesus used in his illustration about the end time, you will grasp what i'm saying.

Sheep are pets that often like guidance, orderliness and arrangement on how to do everything. Matthew 25:31-40

Goats are pets that detests guidance, order or any form of standard. Matthew 25:41-46

So when you see people who don't feel like learning about God, Jesus' order is to leave them and go for those who will show appreciation for what God is doing! Matthew 10:13-15

There's no time to waste with ingrates! Ephesians 5:15-17

God bless you! smiley

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Joshua Iginla Gives Out Over 500 Bags Of Rice To Widows, Needy / Televangelist Who Sold Fake COVID-19 Cure Asks Viewers For Cash Shamelessly / Covid19- Why Most Religious Leaders Must Be Called To Order; Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.