Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Car Race Game On Mobile Phones? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Car Race Game On Mobile Phones? (3048 Views)

What Pc Do You Game On Nairaland? / Can I Play A Downloaded Game On My Pc / Best Car Racing Game On Ps3 ;midnighclub Losangeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Race Game On Mobile Phones? by Sijuwadeye: 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2011
i'm a big fan of mobile phone game especially car race. and i want to develop a car race game for Nigeria. anyone think it a good idea and develop it together with me?
Re: Car Race Game On Mobile Phones? by Dabss(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2011
how many people in nigeria pay for mobile games? Unless u are talking about iphone/andriod games
if its java games then u are on ur own
Re: Car Race Game On Mobile Phones? by gameaddict(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2011
What platforms(android, iphone, nokia e.t.c) are you targeting and what skills do you have (programming, graphics e.t.c)?

Programming a racing game will require some knowledge on physics concepts such as force, rotation, collisions e.t.c. Some games require this knowledge and they are needed if u want to simulate something that's realistic to some extent. Still, if you're willing, you can totally fake most of the stuff and make a fun game without all the physics concepts strictly implemented. You just have to know what you want. There are a lot of tools and libraries available, some free. You can also join this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471237.0.html to get involved and learn some stuff on game programming. The thread is kinda dull right now and no games yet but with some motivation and time, I believe we can do great things.

I'll suggest you download the unity 3d game engine @ httpp://www.unity3d.com and start learning to use it. Even if you don't have a license for the particular platform you want or even want to use it in a finished game, it's still great for prototyping and planning.
Re: Car Race Game On Mobile Phones? by Sijuwadeye: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2011
thank you guys. i may seriously consider about it according to the developing envirenment in Nigeria. i may focus on JAVA games.
Re: Car Race Game On Mobile Phones? by coexport: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2011
download on ur xbox,psp,ps2,ps3,computer pc games, one game cost #500 each
list of games avilable
pes 2011 2010
fifa 11 winning 11
grandtheft auto
wrestling
mortal combact
street fighter
god hand
god of war 1,2,3
metal gear
spartan total warrior
terminator

up to 100 games avilable just tell us the game and we download it direct to ur console playstation 2,3,psp and xbox180 and 360 and ur computer games play ur game console even when it is bad with downloading

brand new downloading flat playstation 2 up for sale with 5 games downloaded on console pes 2010, mortal compact ,god of war , wrestling ,car race and street fighter prize 31,000 notice it can only play original c.d please it can not play pirated onless it has being hacked

for more information call 08166117634 thanks

brand new playstation 1 flat up for sale 14,000 each thanks

home delivery also avilable for games
Re: Car Race Game On Mobile Phones? by Glidia: 6:33am On Jan 21, 2011
pleasant game sharing

(1) (Reply)

Pes & Fifa 2012 On Ps2 / PS3 With 27 Games For Sale At Give Away Price (SOLD) / Surebet247 Is A Flop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.