Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Goodbye Nairalanders - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goodbye Nairalanders (3717 Views)

Https://universalreportersng.com/nscdc-cg-bids-goodbye-to-7-personnel-killed-by- / Pictures Of a Lady Who Wants To Commit Suicide, Send Goodbye Note To Her Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Mekenz(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
@opps you think your own case is the worse, mind you some have been in worse condition more than yours, and suicide didn't cut through their mind, why chicken out,when you can be brave and conquer your woes.

I rather die by Cono, in the hands of the government, than committing suicide,God forbid.

continue your hustle, you might be at the peak of your breakthrough, but the devil doesn't want you to see the big stuffs ahead, please rethink and re-trace your step, you don't waste your life just like that.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by scoundrel(f): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
OP, buy bread for me when you get there. We’ll see one day.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by portablechizzy(f): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Please don't do anything stupid ooooo, we will survive it. Your life is more important
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by portablechizzy(f): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
No matter the circumstances, be hopeful and believe God is in control and He works in a mysterious ways we don't understand
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by emmaodet: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Goodbye Gulliver, when you get to the land of the Lilliputians, pls extend our greetings to them.
Until we meet again at the feet of our Lord savior,
Shalom
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Ibechris2: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guliver:
am n ph,we have been on lockdown for 2wks now, though partially,to fend for my family I have to go out to do conductor work,now am sick, fever,cough, general pain, migraine headache,I feel pain when breathing.i called ncdc no response.i think am infected,with my family

I just hope its not a joke?

Get a pineapple and slice and cook to boil very well and start drinking it as soon as possible.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by CAPSLOCKED: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guliver:
I can't cope with the next 14days lockdown,am going to buy sniper.God will forgive me.

ADIEU, DEAR GULIVER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by CONFAMA: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Takeit2017:
My broda my own worst past your own but sha life goes on

Dnt I have worked two thousand naira block work today

Send your account let me look for any sending money shop to send u 1k

Please dnt kill yourself

God bless you
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Unrated900(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Don’t mind that guy he is just seeking attentions
Persuading him not to die is a waste of
Time.
Let him die
Infact he should tell no one
@op a brave man won’t talk if he or she wanna go and die
Just walk to
Your room and drink the sniper
Rip in advance bro
Greet abacha and yara-dua.
Once again RIP to you
Talk to Dagrin and Tupac

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Mekenz(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
emmaodet:
Goodbye Gulliver, when you get to the land of the Lilliputians, pls extend our greetings to them.
Until we meet again at the feet of our Lord savior,
Shalom
my man nawa ooooo.....the guy might be passing through alot.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by CONFAMA: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guliver:
can t cure the virus,having to breathe ,so pain full

From the bottom of my heart, I pray that you and your family are healed in Jesus name. Bro, you will be delivered, just have faith. Be strong for your children. Don't be a coward and make them fatherless.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by CONFAMA: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
olarwhumy6:
May the healing hand of God be upon you and your family, pls hold on, dnt give up dear. Its well with you.

Amen
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by CONFAMA: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
scoundrel:
OP, buy bread for me when you get there. We’ll see one day.

Scoundrel undecided
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by emmaodet: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mekenz:
my man nawa ooooo.....the guy might be passing through alot.

You are right. I know it is not easy out there.
God help him and open ways beyond his expectations, Amen
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by bigpicture001: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guliver:
am n ph,we have been on lockdown for 2wks now, though partially,to fend for my family I have to go out to do conductor work,now am sick, fever,cough, general pain, migraine headache,I feel pain when breathing.i called ncdc no response.i think am infected,with my family

Even if you are...you will recover...hound people hardly die....just have hope
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by 7lives: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
stevmatt15:
Only 14 days you are tired and bewildered

Come, do you know how many years you will likely spend in Hell Fire?

Just asking, CHOOSE BETWEEN 14 DAYS LOCK DOWN or ETERNAL CONDEMNATION.

CHAI.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by emmaodet: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Franzinni:
If not for say you dey infected I for say make you kuku sell your two kidneys dem ... Give people wet dey find kidney.. E bee like e fit reach 10 million for the two... I never sell before so I just dey guess the price but if you add your heart join and two good lungs bros .. Your family will be well taken care off with all that money instead of taking 500naira sniper and waste all those goods ... He he just a good tip for all those who feel suicide is the best way to go ... Just freaking sell your organs for spareparts and die a profitable death...

You win and the loved ones you wana punish with your death too will gain ... And also some person who is fighting for the chance to live if only they can get a spare organ... You get ... Everybody wins.

But bro, i don't think a kidney is more than 1.2/1.5m max because i had a close friend who did a transplant 2011 though dead now but we bought the kidney 1m then.
Check am now, in india where it was done, the whole operation cost 5-6m, so hiw much kidney go cost?
But you are right, by the time we factor in the prices of the two kidneys, liver and heart, we should be able to raise around 3-5m for his family which won't be bad afterall. The wife can use it for start up of a mini or small scale business.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by baconline(m): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Bros u are in port Harcourt ,u are not in Lagos,Ogun or Abuja ,u can still go out to a level ,Am I smelling something here

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by OGwales(m): 12:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Don't kill yourself because there is no food in hell
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by hahn(m): 12:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Guliver:
I can't cope with the next 14days lockdown,am going to buy sniper.God will forgive me.

Your smartphone and laptop nko?

How can I get them?

Please dm me so we can discuss how I can pick them up.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by redcap: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Guliver:
can t cure the virus,having to breathe ,so pain full

This is not Corona, send me your account I will credit you with 10k. Don't go the suicide route.

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by ronyman(m): 12:30am On Apr 14, 2020
I can't say I know what you're going through right now but I can say there's Hope. Draw strenght from others bro as killing yourself is not the best option. Stay positive and stay safe.
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by mohims(m): 12:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Takeit2017:

My broda my own worst past your own but sha life goes on

Dnt I have worked two thousand naira block work today

Send your account let me look for any sending money shop to send u 1k

Please dnt kill yourself
Wow! Honestly, your comment made me to shed tears. You are really a good person. May God bless you. It shall be well
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by mohims(m): 1:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Mekenz:
@opps you think your own case is the worse, mind you some have been in worse condition more than yours, and suicide didn't cut through their mind, why chicken out,when you can be brave and conquer your woes.

I rather die by Cono, in the hands of the government, than committing suicide,God forbid.

continue your hustle, you might be at the peak of your breakthrough, but the devil doesn't want you to see the big stuffs ahead, please rethink and re-trace your step, you don't waste your life just like that.
You have said it all. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by ODB2: 1:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Guliver:

Lagos and cowards
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 14, 2020
hahn:

Your smartphone and laptop nko?

How can I get them?

Please dm me so we can discuss how I can pick them up.
mad oo. Bros you no get time to waste cheesy cheesy
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by mohims(m): 1:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Guliver:
Please think twice about your decision. If you commit suicide, there's no two ways about it. Hell fire is the destination. Would you want to spend your eternity in hell? Please don't do it
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by ODB2: 1:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Guliver:

Beggar,

Just drop your account make I send you 2k.

We both know that you are looking for a simp to send you bucks or else you kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by LadyMedina25(f): 1:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Guliver:

Pls share ur account number even if its 1k or 500 merciful souls will contribute and u see something to eat plssssss am begging you
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by chomchom1(f): 1:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Tell us ua location.. I will send someone to you�
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Guliver(m): 1:53am On Apr 14, 2020
LadyMedina25:

Pls share ur account number even if its 1k or 500 merciful souls will contribute and u see something to eat plssssss am begging you
God bless u,gtb 0033718571
Re: Goodbye Nairalanders by Guliver(m): 1:57am On Apr 14, 2020
redcap:

This is not Corona, send me your account I will credit you with 10k. Don't go the suicide route.
God bless u gtb 0033718571.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updates On Toddler Killed By A 16 Year Old Boy In Lagos State Today (disgusting) / Ki'd Napper Nabbed In Dopemu Area. Disturbing Pictures / Top 5 Most Notorious Criminals In Nigerian History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.