Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

WARNING: Your Websites & Content Are NOT Fully Mobile Compatible (easy Fix) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / WARNING: Your Websites & Content Are NOT Fully Mobile Compatible (easy Fix) (539 Views)

Whatsapp + Instagram + SMS Bombing | Windows Compatible BOMBER / My Debit Card Not Compatible With Google Pay / My Site Not Fully Index Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WARNING: Your Websites & Content Are NOT Fully Mobile Compatible (easy Fix) by angelicjoe: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Did you know that your website and business is NOT fully mobile compatible, no matter
How many plugins you install or if you use the best page builder, you are still neglecting all of your mobile traffic because you don’t offer ONE simple thing:

Swiping.

You see, by this time in 2020, every smartphone user is used to swipe to engage with content.

Think TikTok, think Tinder, these two platforms, especially tinder, have destroyed the competition thanks to swiping.

And it’s PROVEN that swiping is addictive, relaxing and intuitive.

But up until now, there is no way to make swiping available
To any business, you’d have to develop a mobile app for that,
And it’ll only work after you developed and launched your mobile app, and only if your users log into the app to engage with your brand.

That is a horrible, impractical limitation that kills your business, and as a result, your engagement, conversions, time spent on site, rankings, branding & sales suffer DRAMATICALLY.

Well allow me to Introduce the fix, SWYPIO, this brand new software creates game-changing swipe cards you can put ANYWHERE that instantly simplify your business and explode your traffic, sales, engagement, conversions, time spent on site, rankings, ad revenue and many other benefits.

It bridges the gap between your business and the 3,500,000,000 mobile users that currently
Don’t find your business relevant or intuitive.

Swype has JUST gone live for a super low one-time price,
Make sure you get it before the price Increases:

https://jvz6.com/c/935633/349639

Re: WARNING: Your Websites & Content Are NOT Fully Mobile Compatible (easy Fix) by FatTechGuy: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Entertainment Blogger? I Have Something For You / How To Get MTN 500MB For Free. / How To Set Up SMF Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.