Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This (1104 Views)

Help Me Overcome This ��. / How Did You Overcome This In Your Marriage? / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Honeydenz(f): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nairalanders I need your advice.

Please who knows how I can overcome my undying love for Head of fish?

3 Likes

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Ladylite: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Biglittlelois(f): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Officialgarri: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Honeydenz:

Mine doesn't stop at head of fish only. I eat the head of any animal in common.

When I was a student and I was away in school, if they killed chicken at home, my mum would store the head in the freezer till I'm back during an holiday to cook and eat it.

There was one canteen also that I usually eat, they only serve me head of goat because that's what I would specifically ask for.

Last night my female friends prepared chicken, I begged for the head, but they only released it to me when I was about to take dinner. Wicked world cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by dingbang(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Honeydenz:

let's go on a date and I will show you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Honeydenz(f): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

When I was a student and I was away in school, if they killed chicken at home, my mum would store the head in the freezer till I'm back during an holiday to cook and eat it.

There was one canteen also that I usually eat, they only serve me head of goat because that's what I would specifically ask for
Nice one
Another one is a strong love for tea and chocolates
Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by pyyxxaro: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

There was one canteen also that I usually eat, they only serve me head of goat because that's what I would specifically ask for

If you eat goat or pig head tooo much ehn , u go get pig or goat face oh

Don’t say I didn’t warn u tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Honeydenz(f): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
dingbang:
let's go on a date and I will show you.
Smiles
After the lockdown Lol

1 Like

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by dingbang(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Honeydenz:

Smiles
After the lockdown Lol
alright, i'll notify you after the lock down through mail cool

2 Likes

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Officialgarri: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Honeydenz:

Nice one
Another one is a strong love for tea and chocolates

I'm not butty na. That's girl thing. Confirm pako like me doesn't do tea.
But I once used my salary when I was doing IT to eat Indomie and pepper grin. My addiction to indomie has reduced sha. I can stay 2 days without indomie now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
dingbang:
alright, i'll notify you after the lock down through mail cool
Oga park well o
why u dey shunt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by iFukSimplyleo: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

I'm not butty na. That's girl thing. Confirm pako like me doesn't do tea.
But I once used my salary when I was doing IT to eat Indomie and pepper grin. My addiction to indomie has reduced sha. I can stay 2 days without indomie now
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by iFukSimplyleo: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

There was one canteen also that I usually eat, they only serve me head of goat because that's what I would specifically ask for.

Last night my female friends prepared chicken, I begged for the head, but they only released it to me when I was about to take dinner. Wicked world cry
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Jacqueline22(f): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Honeydenz:

I swear same with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by illicit(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
the best part of any cat fish is the head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Honeydenz(f): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Jacqueline22:

I swear same with me.
Lol
Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Teddiie(f): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Honeydenz:

Lol, I thought I was the only one.. So I'm not alone..
Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Houseofglam7(f): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Nephilim: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Honeydenz:

you don't need to! Just try and advance from head of kote to head of shark lolz!
Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by PrincessB1(f): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Don't deprive yourself of that scrumptious head of fish cheesy
Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by frozen70(f): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Honeydenz:

Dive into the ocean and discuss that with them
Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by crackkhaus: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol, this chic is funny
Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
U will once u become a rich person.
U will naturally stop eating that.

Or have u ever seen a rich man's soup with fish head inside?
It's for his dog cheesy

The way most rich men don't swallow garri again cos it reminds them of poverty back then.
And u know naija rich people love to show off a lot.

This is from very close observations.
It's not 100% entirely correct but up to 95% correct.
Re: Childhood Addiction: Nairalanders Help Me Overcome This by IDFWU(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2020
sassysure:
U will once u become a rich person.
U will naturally stop eating that.

Or have u ever seen a rich man's soup with fish head inside?
It's for his dog cheesy

The way most rich men don't swallow garri again cos it reminds them of poverty back then.
And u know naija rich people love to show off a lot.

This is from very close observations.
It's not 100% entirely correct but up to 95% correct.
95% wrong you mean to say

Rich men do eat the head of fish, most times it’s not your regular Titus fish. Go to Epe or Yaba sea market in Lagos and see them buying fresh water fish at prices like 20,000 naira for either 4 or 3 pieces, depending on time and season. These fishes are cut just into 2 parts(head and tail) after it’s been killed and cleaned.

Eating fish head has nothing to do with being rich or poor, it’s more of like and dislike.

(1) (Reply)

My Toto Dey Sweet Me Ehh - Woman Cry To Father In-law / I Am Selling Off These For Your Family Use At Affordable Prices / Household Items For relocation sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.