Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri (69951 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Banned For 10 Years Over Doping - AIU / Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test / Blessing Okagbare Receives Guinness World Records Certificate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by SawftO42: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Seen next

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Bukden16(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
What is wrong with you people
This early morning, with such a smiling news.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by matrix199(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Here are 3 events in marriage:
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by kerry57: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Yash no dey gree make una sit down for one man house till death do na apart any more. God save the future marriages.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by daddytime(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Kai...

Dem no dey kill body put sha

Way to go instead of going physical that could possibly lead to the death of either one of them.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Kemight15: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Las las marriage na scum sad

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by wonder233: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2020
I already saw someone talking about domestic violence and leaving a marriage to stay alive.
Why must that be what comes to mind when you guys hear the word 'divorce'?
Most divorces especially of Nigerians's in the diaspora are caused by the woman's infidelity.
Nigerian women are natural cheats, they are just stifled by the environment here, but when they go abroad where things are more liberal, their true nature comes out!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by otokx(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2020
The man answered well.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by watchindelta(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2020
My sister what happen?
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by kumbalo(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Marriage is scam

It is what it is -Scam

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by StreetFight: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Marriage is scam

BIG SCAM.

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by sharpwriter(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2020
joshjc:
Why do most couples who travel abroad end up getting divorced same thing happened to my auntu

Hmmmn... Seems the spirits against marriage and healthy family build up is stronger there than here!
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Martinola(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Na dem sabi oh
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by babajeje123(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Marriage is scam
It isn't

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Sultty(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2020
of all things to use as an excuse she cited laziness cry cry chai women

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by wonder233: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2020
"you even congratulated her for settling into a home" so,
it has to be fake news because you congratulated her? who the fvck are you?
Your congratulations don't mean jack. All these marriage-obsessed Nigerians
scoundrel:
I hope this is #FakeNews. I remember the report of her union like yesterday. I even congratulated her online for settling into a home. This is sad if true.

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by captainamiedi1: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Na all these nonsense dey make marriage dey fear person
o

If the woman accused the man of laziness
And the man accused the woman of infidelity
Then i believe this story because Delta men lazy finish
Most times na thier women dey huzzle pass

While on the other hand delta women love dickkk and cheating Because most of them are not circumcised and as a result them dey want sex and enjoy sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period

Are you ok??why accuse the whole of Delta men because of few men you know??. The guy was feeding off the woman sweat and it's obvious it wouldn't last

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
someone said; women would always make you go broke. But it's better to go broke with a white girl than to go broke with a naija girl.

This sounds better

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by DoubleEngine007: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremx:
After spending money on wedding? Marriage is overrated abeg.

Shior
That's why I advice people to stick to traditional marriage.. Go spend millions on white,las las d stupid woman go come dey Bleep up.. Marriage na scam... Its still even good.. Ten years from now,divorce cases will be much more...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by JimohMomoh: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2020
PastorBK:
Oh oh. This is a bad news I must say. It didn't make my day at all.

I really love Blessing and her skills.
I wish her well in her endeavor.

Oh divorce is worse than death. I wish no one goes through it.
I like her too and her skills but divorce is not worse than death.
Many people has passed through divorce and even became greater and even end up ruling their country.
Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin, Buhari etc are few examples.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by cococandy(f): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2020
I hope they are happier this way. At least to make the divorce worth it.

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Beremx(f): 8:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Is it always the woman’s fault? I tried not to blame any one of the partners on my comment. Both know the cause of the divorce. Na dem sabi sha
DoubleEngine007:
That's why I advice people to stick to traditional marriage.. Go spend millions on white,las las d stupid woman go come dey Bleep up.. Marriage na scam... Its still even good.. Ten years from now,divorce cases will be much more...

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by toprealman: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Linda na you add laziness. You wey sabi back like tomorrow no dey.....park one side joor.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by gbagyiza: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2020
jadajada:
What is the cause of high divorce rate this days

Mostly financial crisis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by kingthreat(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2020
We know Blessing Okagbare. The ex-super eagles player, we have never heard of him. Was he a regular substitute or what?

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by juman(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Sad news.
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by DoubleEngine007: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremx:
Is it always the woman’s fault? I tried not to blame any one of the partners on my comment. Both know the cause of the divorce. Na dem sabi sha
Madam its obvious,but like you said,na them sabi...
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Cotton(m): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2020
joshjc:
Why do most couples who travel abroad end up getting divorced same thing happened to my auntu
Depends on the circumstances. but generally when you go abroad, the power balance shifts. The man is not expected to be pampered by the wife. The wife is not expected to be a servant to the husband. Everybody has to pull their weight. Women don't have to take shit. In Nigeria women take a lot of shit. Again it may be the woman's fault. Some marry just to be able to travel then they get divorced as they had ulterior motives.

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
babajeje123:
It isn't
It is
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by crafteeworld: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Y
Re: Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Mayb d guy got tired of having nothing to press.. made the lady feel less wanted here we are

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pogba's Reaction After Messi's Goal. The Look On His Face Is Epic! / Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.