Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

How Good Are You At Gaming? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Good Are You At Gaming? (2942 Views)

How Good Are You At CODM? Join Naija Elites Clan Now / How Good Was The PS2 ? / Let's See How Good You Can Think And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Are You At Gaming? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Been playing God of war since last year but the game has too much stress. this lock down made me really interested.

But I hate stress. I downloaded YouTube app on my phone, when the stress is about to start, I’ll quickly search for the particular level gameplay on YouTube and boom. It becomes easy.

within a day I finished the game, though I was far into the game before grin

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by lekjons(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Most gamer do it(I know I do sometimes), especially in games with puzzles.

What I'll never do is to use cheats
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by CapedBaldy: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2020
I don't have much experience. I've only gamed on Sega some year's ago but I wanna start PC gaming. Which control is better? Xbox or PS?
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by michlins(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2020
I don't have a ps that's how bad I am
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Ayomideen(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2020
lekjons:

Depends on the game
I honestly don't think GTA can be completed without cheats lol

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by sheggsliveth: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideen:

Depends on the game

I can not come and stress myself I use Trainer for all my PC games still can't still finish most of my games, finished NFS the run and Tomb raider within 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by alicetaylor: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Do your friends think you are good at them? Are you not sure? Take this amazing quiz to see if you have the Ultimate Gaming Prowes!

link here

1 Like

Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Ayomideen(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
sheggsliveth:

I can not come and stress myself I use Trainer for all my PC games still can't still finish most of my games, finished NFS the run and Tomb raider within 2 weeks

Lol abi,man cannuh comman go and kill himself
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by lekjons(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideen:

Depends on the game
ah! Lolz

I'm a gta freak, I completed every gta from gta 3(2001) to gta 5(2013) all to 100% completion without cheats.

4 Likes

Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Ayomideen(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
lekjons:
ah! Lolz

I'm a gta freak, I completed every gta from gta 3(2001) to gta 5(2013) all to 100% completion without cheats.

Wtf!!!!
Bruh you're a cheat yourself lol
Na baba you be oo
Me i couldn't complete even Vice city without cheats lol
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideen:

Depends on the game
you can skip GTA after like three attempts.
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
CapedBaldy:
I don't have much experience. I've only gamed on Sega some year's ago but I wanna start PC gaming. Which control is better? Xbox or PS?
havent really used Xbox controller but I did in 2013. I just love the sexiness of PlayStation game pad.

2 Likes

Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Ayomideen(m): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
stupidity:
you can skip GTA after like three attempts.

Lol seriously?
How?
The only method I know is to go to one site like that and download the save file for the mission and move it into the game's document folder
Lol
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideen:

Lol seriously?
How?
The only method I know is to go to one site like that and download the save file for the mission and move it into the game's document folder
Lol
i guess that’s for PC gaming?

GTA on PS3 and PS4 has a skip option. You can skip a mission after three trials.
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Daviestunech(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
stupidity:

GTA on PS3 and PS4 has a skip option. You can skip a mission after three trials.

Xm with pc too.... finish GTA v without cheat I only skipped some mission after 3 attempt made it more easier...

Right now I'm using cheat trainer on mad Max , shadow of the tomb raider ND far cry new dawn
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Ayomideen(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
stupidity:

Ohhh now I get you, I was talking about PC actually
Would be great if PC had that option though

I heard that the missions on GTA on console are different from the ones on PC,is it true?
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
CapedBaldy:
Xbox pad is made for PC gaming.. No need for manual configurations . just plug in nd play,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ayomideen:

Ohhh now I get you, I was talking about PC actually
Would be great if PC had that option though

I heard that the missions on GTA on console are different from the ones on PC,is it true?
havent played on PC before. I don’t understand how people sit and play games from laptop or desktop. I like that console and TV experience.

When you are playing PS. You’ll know you are playing PS. grin That feeling made me shun PC gaming.
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Shadowguy97: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Does anyone play Call of duty mobile, if so am hosting a battle Royale. Prizes are involved

Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by beezyblaze(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2020
lekjons:
ah! Lolz

Even San Andreas on ps2!! grin
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Pesguy(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2020
lekjons:

Honestly, you cant complete gta sa without cheat, believe me
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by typicalgamer(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayomideen:

Depends on the game

I laugh in Sweden

you can my guy it's just fail try again and you'll be able to do it
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by typicalgamer(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pesguy:

well I'm here to prove you wrong sir
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by frubben(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pesguy:

I beat the game 3 times without cheat
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by frubben(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Uncharted puzzle na die. Gives me headach
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by typicalgamer(m): 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
frubben:
Uncharted puzzle na die. Gives me headach

weak
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by taurusdude0(m): 6:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Ayomideen:

Depends on the game
Speak for yourself bro, the only game I used Online game play was Evil within,but even with that u will still find it difficult except you turn down the difficulty.
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Ayomideen(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2020
typicalgamer:

I laugh in Sweden

you can my guy it's just fail try again and you'll be able to do it

Lol mehn some missions go tire pesin along d way IMO
Even after using weapons cheats and armour plus health cheats someone might still find some missions hard to complete,not to talk of when one doesn't have those on deck
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Ayomideen(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2020
taurusdude0:

Speak for yourself bro, the only game I used Online game play was Evil within,but even with that u will still find it difficult except you turn down the difficulty.

Oh wow
I hail o
Some of you are really trying

I'm of the belief that if the developers thought the game could be completed without cheats,they wouldn't release cheats for the game in the first place lol
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by typicalgamer(m): 10:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Ayomideen:

Lol mehn some missions go tire pesin along d way IMO
Even after using weapons cheats and armour plus health cheats someone might still find some missions hard to complete,not to talk of when one doesn't have those on deck

then get gud my brother GTA san Andreas ain't difficult to the point where one has to use cheats to finish the game it's all based on skill

+ they are so many things to on side to upgrade your avatar/player skills like earning marksmanship and building up CJ body

all that helps a lot if you're not into cheats

try and get good guns know which guns to use on certain mission

when I finish it on the ps2 I didn't use cheat because it's available on the internet

and I owned a Java phone Nokia 2700 but didn't know how to surf the internet and configure my phone for browsing back then so I really had no help when it comes to cheat that's why I grind and git gud
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by typicalgamer(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2020
taurusdude0:

the evil within 1&2 ain't difficult not one bit but it's just scary thats all you want difficult play Outlast
Re: How Good Are You At Gaming? by Olayetan(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ayomideen:

Depends on the game
For you

I finished GTA 5 within 4 days and i never used any cheat thru out.

I play 4 to 5 hours a day and i never repeated a failed mission more than 3 times.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Playstation 2 Slim For Sale With Freemcboot Memory Card And Opl / Nigerian Artiste Nneka Featured On Fifa 10 Soundtrack / Looking For Affordable Gamepads For Pc With CORRECT Analog Input.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.