Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

#lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers (5851 Views)

CCTV Footage Of The Armed Robbers Attack In Chicken Republic Dutse, Abuja / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / See Message That Was Sent To Odumeje By A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by musictori: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2020
A resident shared a poster sent to them by the robbers who have been causing unrest in some part of Lagos recently.

They boldly wrote in the poster that they were coming to the street so the residents should be prepared for them.

See poster...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/lagosunrest-see-message-gotten-by.html

1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Dem know the kind area dem dey go do dia rubbish

1 Like

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by hisexcellency34: 7:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Any thief caught should be killed or roasted alive

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Tallesty1(m): 7:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Person fit write this and post to scare people.

2 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by nuban07(m): 7:56am On Apr 14, 2020
If this small boys are claiming undefeated, then Boko haram are undisputed Champion. Nigeria security is in jamboree.

8 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by SenorFax(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Nonsense. Every house should cook poisoned food and uncooked foodstuff mixed with rat poison while the remaining is kept. They come they eat and die.
Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by sylvestersamuel(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2020
this would only happen in an uncivilized country like Nigeria.... in a more civilized country (if at all such nonsense would even happen) seeing the nonsense notice that was given by some nonsense, frustrated and good for nothing miscreant . the security agencies within that environs would have beefed up security at least for the time being.... buh trust my country naija, reverse would be the case.

1 Like

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by tatatar: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2020
We warned you about Igbos but you took no heed

2 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2020
They came last night. They sent another that they are coming this afternoon. We are ready. We no kuku bother call police again. When we are done. We go go drop lost spanners for their station.

3 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2020
South west is big disgrace to Nigeria shocked just because of little lockdown they are now showing themselves with robbery cheesy grin sophisticated people indeed

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Beremx(f): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2020
They threatened to come to my area last night. Everyone turned to vigilante by force. We waited for them with sharpened cutlass and clubs.

Ndi oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2020
sylvestersamuel:
this would only happen in an uncivilized country like Nigeria.... in a more civilized country (if at all such nonsense would even happen) seeing the nonsense notice that was given by some nonsense, frustrated and good for nothing miscreant . the security agencies within that environs would have beefed up security at least for the time being.... buh trust my country naija, reverse would be the case.
oga it can only happen in uncivilized south west please stop generalizing it as if it happening in other part of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2020
Sarrki sophisticated people from your side has turn to unsophisticated people cheesy grin duo to hunger from little lockdown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by edochie12: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Sarrki sophisticated people from your side has turn to unsophisticated people cheesy grin duo to hunger from little lockdown

just common two weeks, hunger don catch them,but we stayed for complete three good years without food,south westerners daalu nu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Xisnin(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2020
nuban07:
If this small boys are claiming undefeated, then Book haram are undisputed Champion. Nigeria security is in jamboree.
They would have been wiped out if treated like Boko haram.
What police have been doing is catch and release which makes
the miscreants feel special.
Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by joshjc(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Inneed:
May God see us through this tough time.

The good people of Nairaland,
please assist me, my wife is in
labour and I need some money to
pay for the hospital bill, for the sake
of God Almighty assist me.
Access Bank.

Thanks and God bless you, as you send
me your prayers and Financial
assistance.
Una just dey use different format dey run local

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by sylvestersamuel(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
oga it can only happen in uncivilized south west please stop generalizing it as if it happening in other part of Nigeria

this lock down has really affected your sense of reasoning..... mind you, am a son of the soil from Imo state, ohaji egbema to be precise.... but there is just one thing that i hate in this forum, and that is tribalistic comments. i pray you receive sense after the lock down....Amen!

7 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2020
sylvestersamuel:
this lock down has really affected your sense of reasoning..... mind you, am a son of the soil from Imo state, ohaji egbema to be precise.... but there is just one thing that i hate in this forum, and that is tribalistic comments. i pray you receive sense after the lock down....Amen!
See this south west man talking nonsense please shift one side.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Tina001(f): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Funny enough, everybody will be ready to attack but they won't come now. They will come unnoticed and when least expected. Na their way

2 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2020
edochie12:
just common two weeks, hunger don catch them,but we stayed for complete three good years without food,south westerners daalu nu.
Just common two weeks cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Wonders...

Even one of them put it better thus;

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2020
ALL OVER THE WORLD,

Covid-19 Created Isolation and Lockdown

Isolation and Lock down Created Hunger and Hardship

Hunger and Hardship Created Lawlessness

Lawlessness will create FULL Blown Lawlessness

Full Blown Lawlessness will usher in The Man of Lawlessness Aka the antichrist. He will come in with a hope of a peace. That Peace is fake !

What do I need to Do?

Live Ready! Get Ready to Meet JESUS CHRIST..

You do so by Accepting JESUS and Completely Surrendering to HIM.

Be Spirtually Alive... know what u should receive and what you shouldn't.

BITTER TRUTH

If Preadventure you Miss the Rapture, Ensure you Do not take the identification Mark.. no matter the suffering, don't take the Mark...

In Conclusion

Make use of this Special Privilege to Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST.

Forgive Everyone!

Make Peace with all where Necessary

Communicate with our Father in Heaven through Prayers and Reading HIS Word..

Look up for our Redemption draws Near

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by nameo: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:

What do you people see or gain with all these tribalistic innuendos?

Is that how you guys are in Real life??

4 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Realdeals(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Funniest part is that those claiming defenders of their communities know most of these bad guys before now, some of them might even be part of the vigilantes.

1 Like

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Wonders...

Even one of them put it better thus;

just common two weeks lockdown grin cheesy grin they are showing what they are cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Westtimeline: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
South west is big disgrace to Nigeria shocked just because of little lockdown they are now showing themselves with robbery cheesy grin sophisticated people indeed

Ode, the one happening in your area is worst than this. No be your region they killed many people on new year even including pregnant woman. Abi you think we don forget.

Very backward people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Westtimeline: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2020
nameo:

What do you people see or gain with all these tribalistic innuendos?

Is that you guys are in Real life??
Her pathetic parents to blame jor.

2 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by Westtimeline: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:

This same idiot is using her alternative Monika to beg online here. Online begger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by sofiscatedmoron: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Afonja amotekun 1m boys doing their work

2 Likes

Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by nameo: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Westtimeline:
Her pathetic parents to blame jor.

Wetin come concern her parents with how badly she chose to behave in public.

Totally uncalled for
Re: #lagosunrest: See Message Sent To A Street By The Armed Robbers by ItooWorWor(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:

You are a fool stupid osu filled with hate, those 1millionboys and awawa boys is madeup of all ethnic groups in nigeria but your hatred for your yoruba has blind your already blinded eyes. Ode!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Cuts Off Husband Penis Over Misunderstanding ( Discretion) / Jubilation As Nigerian Army Apprehend The Owo Worshippers Killers. / Benue Amnesty Update: Notorious Thug Surrenders Arms (see More Photos.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.