Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Advice Needed On Choice Of Industry As A Sales Person - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed On Choice Of Industry As A Sales Person (355 Views)

Urgent Advice/help Needed On Collecting My Salary From My Former Employer / How I Got Funding Twice From CBN And Bank Of Industry / Urgent Advice On Choice Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Choice Of Industry As A Sales Person by dsauce: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Hello Guys. Trust you are keeping safe and healthy during this trying period. With discipline and obedience together we will overcome.

Please I need your advice on the choice of industry to further my career as a Sales person.

Let me give you an introduction. I am a graduate of Microbiology who had a strong interest in working at a food laboratory immediately after school, but with my desired job not coming, I became a Sales person and has been doing quite well. I must say I have grown fond of selling grin

In the last 3 years, I have worked as a Sales person in two different industries (Scientific supplies and IT sales where I currently work).

My main reason for this post is to seek real time opinions, advices and views from prefessionals or experienced people regarding sales in the following industries

1. Oil and Gas
2. FMCG
3. Health/Pharmaceutical
4. Telcos
5. Fintech

Before the end of the year/start of next year, I am looking at a switch to either of the aforementioned industries. I want to know how sales in these industries work, salary/remuneration, ease of business, growth etc.

Let me mention that I currently earn above 150k net salary, so I expect to earn more or worst case scenario same.

Please I am open to your suggestions.

PS: Lalasticlala
Seun
Please push to front page for broader views.

Thank you
Re: Advice Needed On Choice Of Industry As A Sales Person by dawnomike(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Real estate and FMCG does it more i think
Re: Advice Needed On Choice Of Industry As A Sales Person by dsauce: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
I need responses please
Re: Advice Needed On Choice Of Industry As A Sales Person by najeem4reall(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
dsauce:
I need responses please
bro move to fcmg it's the real deal especially if it's direct staff please if you come across any recruitment relating to it help a brother am a graduate of a university
Re: Advice Needed On Choice Of Industry As A Sales Person by dsauce: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
najeem4reall:
bro move to fcmg it's the real deal especially if it's direct staff please if you come across any recruitment relating to it help a brother am a graduate of a university

Thanks for your input bro. Well noted

(1) (Reply)

Proficient In English And French - How Do You Handle That In Job Adverts? / Meet Chef Ehis , Entrepreneur And Founder Of ECDA Lagos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.