Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Let Me Hire You For Just A Day To Fix My Forum With Lottery Option. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Me Hire You For Just A Day To Fix My Forum With Lottery Option. (557 Views)

Please Webmasters, Help Offer Suggestions As To How To Improve On My Forum / I Need Help On My Forum / Please How Can I Get Traffic In My Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Hire You For Just A Day To Fix My Forum With Lottery Option. by dejiih01: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2020
I have a forum probably written in php codeniger or what I can't just give what its actually but I have a lottery sample option I want to implement on it.

I'll only give you the sample site to the lottery site I want top use then give you few options I needed to be added to it.

Then an autoblog option where I can curl instant news from some news blogs/sites.

Pls you must be vast and knowledgeable to do something so unique and outstanding on my forum.

Waiting to hear from you experts. God bless.

But price consideration will be prioritize.

WhatsApp me now: 08029593691
Re: Let Me Hire You For Just A Day To Fix My Forum With Lottery Option. by mrcommonsense(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2020
dejiih01:
I have a forum probably written in php codeniger or what I can't just give what its actually but I have a lottery sample option I want to implement on it.

I'll only give you the sample site to the lottery site I want top use then give you few options I needed to be added to it.

Then an autoblog option where I can curl instant news from some news blogs/sites.

Pls you must be vast and knowledgeable to do something so unique and outstanding on my forum.

Waiting to hear from you experts. God bless.

But price consideration will be prioritize.

WhatsApp me now: 08029593691

You want to enable autoblogging with php without releasing source code

Better use wordpress so you can get developers to help you

Anyway i can do it but i charge 40k upward

(1) (Reply)

Own A Website Today! / Can Someone Help Me Subscribe Quillbot Premium / Community Guides Or Instructors Needed In A New Social Network Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.