Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Boost Your Seo-rank High, Get Contextual Dofollow Backlink From Da60+website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Boost Your Seo-rank High, Get Contextual Dofollow Backlink From Da60+website (546 Views)

I,I'll write you 1000+ words + Seo rank at #1/per/word / Meaning Of SEO - Rank Your Website On First Page Of Google / How To Optimize Your Website SEO, Rank High In Google Search Engine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Seo-rank High, Get Contextual Dofollow Backlink From Da60+website by oskaaay(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Hello Fellow Nairalander,

Hope you are keeping safe and observing precautions this period.

Benefits of Backlinks:
This can not be overemphasized as one of the major signals to have a high ranking on SERP (Search engine ranking pages is having quality backlinks from high authority domains/websites).

This lockdown and beyond has proved that you need to have a business online and that can be done with your website or a website representing your business and pushing them to rank on Google etc it your best option for continuous access to clients and patronages.

I have a quick offer for a limited number of people to boost their SEO with a DA60+ contextual backlink from my website with the following info:

Domain = .com
Google Indexed = Yes
Google Indexed Pages = 50,000+ Pages indexed on Google
Bing Indexed = Yes
Bing Indexed Pages = 7,000+ pages indexed on Bing
Contents = Over 10k contents
Domain Authority = DA60+
Niche = Muiti-Niche (over 20 niches - you can check to confirm if your niche is supported but not illegal or gambling/betting promotion posts allowed)

What is contextual Backlink?
It is the best backlink which you get within an article or post which signifies to search engines the page linked too provides more useful resources to the content discussed.

Type of Backlink You Get?
DoFollow - Permanent backlink

How To Claim this offer?
Actual cost = $200/ contextual dofollow backlink
Discount = N5,000 for first 10 people only
Discount 2 = N10,000 for next 5 people only
after that, it goes higher

How to claim?
This is limited to my fellow nairalanders only
Whatsapp/call now via 0-70-66-05-22-28

Note: we also offer onpage SEO optimization for website/blogs and youtube.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Facebook Page With More Than 30k Likes For Sale / Facebook Page With 5.8k Followers For Sale / How To Create A Professional Website For A Low Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.