Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

How Do I Get My URL Unblocked On Nairaland ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Get My URL Unblocked On Nairaland ? (400 Views)

Play Anywhere, Anytime With Unblocked Games 66 EZ / Best M3U Playlist URL Free For TV Channels - August 26, 2020 / Please Is My Url Barnned From Adsense Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My URL Unblocked On Nairaland ? by YBMBgod: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
I actually don't know what my crime is tho. Yes i read the rules over and over again but maybe i skipped something or don't understand the rules. Can someone help me rectify this and possible highlight what my crime was so i desist from it?
Re: How Do I Get My URL Unblocked On Nairaland ? by GuestLog: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
YBMBgod:
I actually don't know what my crime is tho. Yes i read the rules over and over again but maybe i skipped something or don't understand the rules. Can someone help me rectify this and possible highlight what my crime was so i desist from it?
If you do the crime, you spend the time.

Don't worry, this too will pass!
Re: How Do I Get My URL Unblocked On Nairaland ? by YBMBgod: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
GuestLog:
If you do the crime, you spend the time.

Don't worry, this too will pass!
Yeah that's true but even egugun needs to pick up his mask when he falls and not just himself. I need know what the issue is at least

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s First Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, Tolulope Arotile Dies At 23 / Photos Of Family Of Little Boy Who Begged His Mom To "Calm Down" In Viral Video / The Truth About Professor Worugji And The Faculty Of Law, University Of Calabar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.