Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! (614 Views)

Come In If You Are An Experienced Crypto Trader With Positive Results / Get The Best Graphic Designs For Your Projects / Get Your Projects Financed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! by resosdigital(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good day all.

I am a very skilled full stack developer with skills in:

UI & UX design
Laravel PHP framework,
Vuejs javascript framework,
react javascript framework,
Custom wordpress development.
React native android and iOS development,
Electron app development,
Nodejs and Express development
wordpress and blog design.

I can help you handle all your website design and development needs and also mobile applications development.

I have over 2+ years experience in the field and can pretty much handle all of your development projects.

I am verified to work on upwork freelancing platform which has built in escrow services.

I am also available for full time or remote engagement.

For my full portfolio and other details-

You can chat me on WhatsApp- https:///2349054832238 or call on 09054832238
Re: Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! by Bambillo: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
resosdigital:
Good day all.

I am a very skilled full stack developer with skills in:

UI & UX design
Laravel PHP framework,
Vuejs javascript framework,
react javascript framework,
Custom wordpress development.
React native android and iOS development,
Electron app development,
Nodejs and Express development
wordpress and blog design.

I can help you handle all your website design and development needs and also mobile applications development.

I have over 2+ years experience in the field and can pretty much handle all of your development projects.

I am verified to work on upwork freelancing platform which has built in escrow services.

I am also available for full time or remote engagement.

For my full portfolio and other details-

You can chat me on WhatsApp- https:///2349054832238 or call on 09054832238

Are you based in Abuja? I have a problem installing npm on command prompt interface. It keeps giving me errors whether using npm or yarn. What is the proper way of creating react app without resulting to any error? Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Secret On How To Make $100 To $700 Monthly Via Facebook / If You Have Pay Pal Or Ethereum Wallet Jump In And Earn Free $$$$before It Ends / Searching For Olu Maintain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.