Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. (735 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
This season of quarantine, what's the weirdest meal you've ever had? Whether now or before. Mine was indomie and coke. Like I poured the coke inside the indomie after cooking it because hungry men were around and I didn't wanna share it. At the end, one guy still half the noodles for me. Genesis, it won't be well with you. �
Re: Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. by donbachi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beans and corn pottage.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. by EzzyCarter: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
PoshBoss007:
This season of quarantine, what's the weirdest meal you've ever had? Whether now or before. Mine was indomie and coke. Like I poured the coke inside the indomie after cooking it because hungry men were around and[b] I didn't wanna share it.[/b] At the end, one guy still half the noodles for me. Genesis, it won't be well with you. �

Stingy guy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. by Humanoid01(m): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Indomie noodles with garri.
Re: Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. by Mystic969: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
I drank garri with snake meat, last night and this morning....

It was killed by my neighbor
Re: Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. by tpiar: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
donbachi:
Beans and corn pottage.

Cooking that, don't preempt me next time, thanks.
Re: Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Rice and yam with stew��
Re: Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 15, 2020
*For #200 Naira only�*
Class 101 *__Become an innovative kitchen master_*
Click on the link to join the whatsapp group��

https:///HLSSD3CnKPw98Vfu394R4W

*Hurry!! Training starts on Wednesday 8pm*

Re: Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. by Mariangeles(f): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2020
donbachi:
Beans and corn pottage.

It is not weird, it's a delicacy.
Re: Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. by merieam16(f): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
still thinking
Re: Let's Talk About Weird Meals We've Ever Eaten. by SKhanmi: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Preparing oats as swallow instead of drinking it. E hard well well.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Adzuanaga Calls Out Owners Of H&H Continental Restaurant Abuja / See 2000 Naira Fish In Kaduna / The sapa meal I prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.