Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths (47411 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by fergie001: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Akwa Ibom had 5 cases almost 2 weeks ago plus 1 new case today (according them). Why is the figure still 5? Seems NCDC is forgetting itself.
There is a.big computational error from their end.
Most likely, tomorrow morning....
Akwa Ibom is now 6
Edo 16 etc....
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by watchindelta(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Supergirl19:
My question is this- what happens to people who are asymptomatic i.e they don't show signs and symptoms
that is just the problem am really scare of bro. They we come an infect ppl with it again they the circle start! n our testing rate too low
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by joepepsy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na only weed you dey smoke? Be productive.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Last las we go dey alright

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
What is wrong with Nigerians

Nigerians are pathetic excuse for a human being

Imagine same people complaining when the number of confirmed cases dey low
They were even saying alot of people don already get am and ncdc dey slow for the test
Now they are also the ones shouting that ncdc is adding malaria, typhoid patients and even calling it audio Corona viruse

Damnnnnn! Damnnnnn. Most Nigerians are so annoying.
Make i just roll some whizkhalifa joint (weed) and smoke enough before going to bed.
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Jarus(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
btaliat:
Hmmm... Audio testing.. How many people have even seen these ncdc testing people. I don't even understand. All I know is that in as much government is making money thru various donations, it doesn't mind locking us down til it pleases

I was tested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by AsawanaDgreat: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Save a soul ncdc pls
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by alklas(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
at least Edo go finish for champions league hmmm c table

1 Like

Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by idogbo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Why is the Result always coming at night, abi na INEC de collate am?

1 Like

Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by MrPaul2: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
[b][/b]
Garrieveryday:
And it keeps increasing. If the figure keeps increasing by the day, it means the essence of lockdown has been defeated.
That's not true,the truth is, the testing capacity was too low and it's still very low
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Dirpetaner: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
The corona virus is a serious case. Buhari no say if he removes lockdown there is no idh to carry the burden. Simple logical response is lockdown. Prevention is better than cure. All countries are learning from America. Hunger na the only worry for these lockdown anyway. But Hunger no kill reach coro so we pick hunger. #Staysafe
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by gettcynthia: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is a trying period. God will surely help us. Please my fellow nairalanders I need your help. Hungry in my house with my family GTbank account number is 0009039039. Please help a sister.
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by blowjohn(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mikkymilli:
My question is this: Are they really testing 1500 people a day as they said? If that's the case, then how come we've only tested 5000 people since the index case? Am i missing the mathematics in this?

U have to factorize then find the square root of the number of days
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lagos has new 11 cases....Total is 373 nationwide
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by zealadjay(m): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2020
Asalam maleuku
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Mydazz(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2020
That makes it 252 active cases,......
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by stieyven(m): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Last las we go dey alright

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
What is wrong with Nigerians

Nigerians are pathetic excuse for a human being

Imagine same people complaining when the number of confirmed cases dey low
They were even saying alot of people don already get am and ncdc dey slow for the test
Now they are also the ones shouting that ncdc is adding malaria, typhoid patients and even calling it audio Corona viruse

Damnnnnn! Damnnnnn. Most Nigerians are so annoying.
Make i just roll some whizkhalifa joint (weed) and smoke enough before going to bed.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by zendi: 1:26am On Apr 15, 2020
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Psalm 91:10
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by unscripted(m): 1:59am On Apr 15, 2020
We had 30 new cases today not 19
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by eph12(m): 3:01am On Apr 15, 2020
sophtcopy:
e don dey red!
Se una know say na our handicap and foolish government cause all these nonsense ...what stops them from shutting down all international flights and land borders immediately after that Italian man demo?
I pray God see us through this because the government can only end up compounding the problem
Government can't shut it's borders against it's own citizens
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Digmygold: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2020
Biafra1stson:
As we are on lockdown in Nigeria let us appreciate a legend CNN Global who sells solar things at fline 1928 Alaba international Lagos (07061008071) for donating in millions to the poor masses in Lagos. And a ten thousand naira cash gift to each person, bag of rice and semovita. This will help curb hunger during this lockdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DAuDj9hlJQ

This idiot should be arrested immediately. Bunch of fvcking retards spreading the virus like wild fire. .Where is the social distancing here? The government is just placing us on lockdown for nothing. No thanks to ignorant morons like this illiterate philanthropist exhibiting his illiteracy with reckless abandon.
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Digmygold: 7:01am On Apr 15, 2020
eph12:

It can. So many countries have shut their boaders against their citizens.
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Kollysman1: 7:02am On Apr 15, 2020
eph12:

But her own citizens can carry Coro come and infect innocent, struggling Nigerians?

These set of citizens will even run from isolation.

1 Like

Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by eph12(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Digmygold:

It can. So many countries have shut their boaders against their citizens.
Which countries?
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by eph12(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Kollysman1:

But her own citizens can carry Coro come and infect innocent, struggling Nigerians?

These set of citizens will even run from isolation.

It's the government responsibility to isolate them for at least 14 days on arrival
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Biafra1stson: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Digmygold:

This idiot should be arrested immediately. Bunch of fvcking retards spreading the virus like wild fire. .Where is the social distancing here? The government is just placing us on lockdown for nothing. No thanks to ignorant morons like this illiterate philanthropist exhibiting his illiteracy with reckless abandon.

Learn how to talk. Na mumu like u dey make things difficult. Y not u advice. Is it easy to share 10k to up to 900 people give them bags of rice semo in this hard Nigeria.
Y not drop your advice logically than insulting a man who wants to save his fellow country men from hunger.
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Digmygold: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Learn how to talk. Na mumu like u dey make things difficult. Y not u advice. Is it easy to share 10k to up to 900 people give them bags of rice semo in this hard Nigeria.
Y not drop your advice logically than insulting a man who wants to save his fellow country men from hunger.

Logical advice is not for illogical morons seeking cheap popularity. He is saving no country man but spreading the virus thereby putting the lives of law abiding citizens adhering to the lockdown order by government at avoidable risk.

If he has to share freebies let him observe social distancing. This foolish act will only make the lockdown order further extended which will only drain the citizens even more. He is dumb as fvck and so are you.
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Digmygold: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
eph12:

Which countries?

Congo is one.
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by eph12(m): 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Congo is one.
I can't find this information
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Digmygold: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
eph12:

I can't find this information

You cant find it doesnt mean its untrue. This country locked its land borders against its own citizens. I think Ghana too.
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by eph12(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Digmygold:

You cant find it doesnt mean its untrue. This country locked its land borders against its own citizens. I think Ghana too.
I don't see any report stating that the citizens of Ghana requesting to be allowed back home are being denied. Countries are even organizing planes to bring back their citizens, especially those requesting to go back home
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Digmygold: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
eph12:

I don't see any report stating that the citizens of Ghana requesting to be allowed back home are being denied. Countries are even organizing planes to bring back their citizens, especially those requesting to go back home

It was in the news last week. Land borders.

Which other "African" country have you seen organizing planes except your corruption infested country.
Re: 19 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 362. 99 Discharged. 11 Deaths by Biafra1stson: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Logical advice is not for illogical morons seeking cheap popularity. He is saving no country man but spreading the virus thereby putting the lives of law abiding citizens adhering to the lockdown order by government at avoidable risk.

If he has to share freebies let him observe social distancing. This foolish act will only make the lockdown order further extended which will only drain the citizens even more. He is dumb as fvck and so are you.

You cannot prevent people from dying of Coronavirus and at the same time paving way for them to die of hunger

In your courtroom is the social distancing observed. Baboon in the zoo called Nigeria. Atleast this man spent over 20 million in one day helping poor around him what have you done than criticizing. You'll never see one million in your life till u die if you continue this way.

Really Nairaland is a faceless forum. You'll not say this shiit in face of hungry youths. Security agencies has killed total of 20 corona virus has killed 11 which majority didn't die here but abroad. What caused the security agencies to kill people If not hunger.

Appreciate the good gesture first then drop your advice. Baboon in the zoo called Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman, Uju Onyeyili Found Dead In Her Home In Baltimore, USA (Pics) / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked With Your Partner / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.