Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Can Help You Get Any Course Online Downloadable For Peanut - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help You Get Any Course Online Downloadable For Peanut (564 Views)

How To Upload A Free Downloadable File On Your Website Or Blog - Wordpress Hack / Learn Mini Importation Business For Peanut Fee / 100% FREE Downloadable Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Get Any Course Online Downloadable For Peanut by auxano1: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hey Guys,

I know at this time many will like to take courses online, to advance their knowledge in one area or the others.

Sometime some of this courses are expensive to purchase,due to the time we are living in.

Here is the thing; tell me any course you will like to download online, either they are expensive or not. i will help you get the course and send you a link to download the course for peanut.

All that you need to do is to drop the name of the course here, with your whatsapp number.

or

Send me a Whatsapp chat on 09079792388, with the name of the course.

When i find it, i will send you the link to download the course. Most likely the google drive link or Mega link to download the course.

if you are interested buzz me.

cheers.
Re: I Can Help You Get Any Course Online Downloadable For Peanut by auxano1: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2020
You can be beneficiary. let me know what you want.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Ideas For Covid-19 Lock Down / Covid19thoughts: Tsunami Loading / How Fintech Is Helping To Improve Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.